Notices

#1 way to comite suicide

Old 09-02-2005, 11:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

#1 way to comite suicide

Ya move in with your mother in law. o yack
Old 09-02-2005, 11:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

so this is national recovery month? well im still trying to recover from getting out of bed this morning and seeing my mother inlaw.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Tough as it seems dealing with her, I have seen the opposite of what could be. I will take the grumpy and keep reminding myself...she is human also.

hmmm what made her so grumpy? Could it be that I married her daughter?
Old 09-03-2005, 12:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Will need tell you this.... *LOL*

My oldest son, at 18 years old, would wake up and go for a run every other morning. This one morning, he had woken up a little earlier and as he walked down to the kitchen, he sees my M I L (his grandmother) Wellll so she wouldn't wake up my father in law, she was getting dressed in the kitchen that morning. OK 18 year old son, walks in on M I L in just her panties as she is putting on her bra.

One week later, my oldest son was on a bus for basic training with the U.S. Marines. Figured if he could live through that morning, he could make it through basic with no problems *LOL*
Old 09-03-2005, 12:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Ryan...had me worried for a minute when I saw this thread....but very funny

And Best...VERY, VERY funny!

HEEHEE
Old 09-03-2005, 12:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

those we freekin funny im still rolling on the ground
Old 09-03-2005, 01:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey Ryan, sorry you have to deal with that, hopefylly soon you will be able to get away from that situation. I totally sympathize with your situation. I too have a very tough mother-in-law to deal with.. She hasn't liked me since before I married her baby.. I have tried most of my marriage, but did finally hit the pont where I could no longer take the abuse from her, I didn't deserve the things she did, or said about me. She is just a sick woman, very sick.
But I also watch what I say, and try to be nice, and still visit, but only because it is my husbands mom. I lost my mom, I do not want to keep him from his mom.. That would hurt him, but ya knwo what, he has very much distanced himself from his parents due to their attitude, I didn't play a part in that though, I have tried to remail very open where his mom is concered, I just don't allow her to hurt me anymore the way I used to..
Just try really hard to remember that it's her mom, she might be a mean woman, (or bitter, like my MIL,) but your wif3e still loves her, because thats here mom...
Love, Becky
Old 09-03-2005, 11:06 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

truth fully, why do i keep fighting everyday why do i get out of bed, when in reality why cant i just dye in my sleep, im so tired of hurting my heart feels to explode from the pain, i dont want to go on i dont want it. but i have to and i dont know why.
Old 09-05-2005, 12:27 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

to have strong emotions for some one that you cant see hug or holdand maybe ever be able to talk to again, that is what breaks my hear to shreds
Old 09-07-2005, 12:14 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

This is the reason why in my experience it doesn't work.. It only causes soooooo much pain. Please think about this Ryan.. Please..
You have some tough decisions to make, because I can't see that you can continue on like this, in this situation,, it may really help you to just stop, take a breath and wait a while, let your life calm down, have No communication, and see what happens....
This is how I see it. I hope you never get angry with me, because I share my opinions and also my advice with you.. I do this because we have talked about these things.. Not because I am trying to push you in any direction.. But I would like to see you feel more happy.. That's why tell you, what I tell you......
Love, Becky
Old 09-07-2005, 04:22 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I laughed at the thread title, good luck dealing with your mother in law tho. Hehe.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:13 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

well here is one, grab a wild kitten by the tail while you try and pet it. yeah i did last saturday and they bite hard. but i gave it some jerky and it chilled out then i had to go bandage my left and, lucky i know when to let go, after you get bit.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:52 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Hey you little turkey! You changed your avitar! What's up with that..huh..huh..huh? I liked your little cross thingy with the loop on top. Don't know what that's called or what it means, but it was pretty.

But you go and just do what you will...and I'll shut up about it. Hpmh!

Okay, just kidd'n. But what's the deal-O-meal with that new avitar anyway...I can't seem to make out what it is?

And what's the major malfunction with you hurting yourself every other day or so. LOL. Seems like you're either tripping over something, smashing your hand from the car that's out to get you, falling down the stairs in your sleep or SOMETHING! And now you've gone and let a poor little ol' kitty chomp on your hand. You gotta be more careful silly bug...what's next...falling off the roof?

HeeHee...sorry that I'm making fun of all your pain and misfortune.... I just can't help myself...you little rascal.

*SMILE, SMILE, SMILE*

Hey, how was the movie?
Old 09-09-2005, 12:14 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

my new icon is a dream catcher with a single feather hanging off of it, the other cymbol i had i am not sure what it was. but i change my icons often i have quite a few in a folder, i like down loading icons and wallpappers i have a hundred or so wall pappers. anyhow lets see how today goes i just got up and seem to be pretty mello and relaxed and just chillen with no fillen not worrying or anything just wiped my hard drive and putting all my programs back on so that is my main project of the day. o yeah and do some painting my son took a red perminent marker to my mother in laws bedroom walls. grrrr 2 year olds cant live with them cant beat them let alone try to catch up to them. as for the movie never watched one, uncle was to buisy doing something, i didnt ask i just seid that i had to go home anyways to clean up my sons marker mess, yeah i was pissed made dinner for him and he decides to be to buisy to watch a movie at 9 at night, he dont work owns a curves but is his own boss i mean come on. well anyways i came home and watched wingcommander by my self and ended up going to bed in the middle because i was to tired to finish it.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:13 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Ryan, Not to defend mother in laws but, while drinking I wasn't such a prize as a son in law. Don W
Old 09-09-2005, 06:26 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

well to be honest mine aint that bad either, used to be but i"think" we have become freinds sort of, but she aint that bad im lucky to have a home right now.