Notices

Problems

Old 08-27-2005, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Problems

Hi. I think I have like a lot of problems. One is I ,sometimes, think I have bi polar disorder but im not sure. Also there is that sometimes when I get real stressed or somthin likke that i strat to stutter a lot and/or have a twitch and i dont know why. But over all I seem depressed a lot. There are times that I sit in my room and think about how life would be for others if I were dead and I can't stand it and I know my friends hate it. I need help. Majorly.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by stormyautumn
Your not the only one. I think like that too. I just recently moved and it has made my depression worse. Although I moved up to a life with a lot of promise it is hard to grasp it when it is nt happening as fast as I want it to. I am looking into finding a good therapist up here. I think I really need to talk to someone since I don't have anyone to talk to and It's hard to talk about your feelings with people because you don't want them to think you are crazy. Have you talked to anyone like a councelor or therapist?
I have tryed to see the school counceler last year at schol but she never called me in and i am scared tot ell my parents cause i think that they will think i am makin it all uip to get attintion but all my close friends know.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

from dayton ohio and im only 14
Old 08-28-2005, 08:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

ok thankyou very much