Notices

So I have been browsing apps.

Old 11-18-2019, 04:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So I have been browsing apps.

I have been browsing the internet and apps looking for something that I think will help me along. I have stated earlier I am not into journaling, but I found this one app that sends me questions that I have to answer 3 times a day, plus type out how my day has gone so far after each session. this will go on for 2 weeks, where it leads to I am not real sure yet but I have seemed to enjoy putting my thoughts down. I never realized how much my moods swing during the day, just after I had entered that I was in a "happy" mood, the darkness showed up again, for reasons only it knows. So I am thinking that this is an area I need to look into further.

I tried to move my Dr. appt up but she is out on a medical leave, and I do not want to go through a temporary and have to explain everything all over again.

Badge
Old 11-19-2019, 05:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
I applaud you for doing anything that might be an aid in your recovery. I like the Hazelden app for a daily "Today's Gift" meditation and the Sober Recovery app is great when I'm away from my laptop. Even the Bible on my Kindle app has been a source of comfort and provided relief from depression.
Old 11-23-2019, 09:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Badger, what is the name of the app? It sounds good
Thanks, NS
Old 11-24-2019, 08:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nightshade131 View Post
Badger, what is the name of the app? It sounds good
Thanks, NS
Its called mood path so far I really like it, I am going the cheap route right now and have not purchased the premium, but I suspect I will change my mind. I have gotten a lot out of it, some things I would change but you cant have everything.

https://mymoodpath.com/en/

badge