Notices

I can't stand this!

Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I can't stand this!

I am a twenty three year old homosexual male.
I have depression, anxiety, social anxiety, panic disorder, anorexia, bulimia, and now i'm an alcoholic. I hate my therapist, unsure of EDA/AA, and unsure of medication. I can't bring myself to leave the house without having a panic attack.. I'm on all these meds but nothing works.. alcohol seems to obviously work.. I've been to many eating disorder units.. I just feel ******, isolated, and all I keep doing is the same ritual. I wake up, coffee, beer, shots, beer, vomit, eat, vomit, beer,vomit, sleep. Hopefully I'll do better in the morning since I plan to quit drinking! thanks for reading.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well, let me start by saying...Welcome! This is a great place to hang out, get experience, strength and hope, support, info, etc. Sounds like you have a lot to deal with. I'd suggest starting with one thing at a time so as to not get overwhelmed. Alcohol seems like a good choice since it exacerbates some of the above issues. Stay focused on today and remember you are not alone.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Castingmyfate-
I just want to send you some love from southern Oregon. It sounds like you are in a tough spot but I believe you can get better. I know that for a long time I would smoke weed and drink first and eat less than I should. My priority was not to eat healthy. This I think contributed to me being a late bloomer and having issues with that. You are worth it buddy. You are unique, you are special, and I'm rooting for you to improve your situation. Keep your head up. Sending u some good vibes.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey castingmyfate -

Just wanted to add my best wishes, and big up the support and advice in the previous posts - all good stuff.

Positive vibes from the (currently wet and miserable) UK to you. Stick with it.