Notices

Checking in...

Old 11-30-2010, 06:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Misanthrope

Checking in...

Its been a while. A few things have happened...the first and probably main thing is that i've been in the hospital and released again. This is the 2nd time this has happened. My discharge sheet just says I have an "Episodic Mood Disorder" so, eh. Nothing new there I guess.

I am having trouble concentrating in school still. I got letters from my counselor-person to give to my professors...hopefully they'll be nice to me. Hopefully I can also find some way to improve...I don't think i'm going to fail anything at this point but still. I did have to withdraw from one class though. I still have four left though.

My sister switched her major to...Anthropology today. Why is this a problem? Because thats my major. She said she was doing it to "raise her grades by taking 'easy' classes" I couldn't believe how disrespectful and insensitive my family can be. Actually, wait, nevermind, I can.

One other thing...I am seeing a guy. Hes older than me but I really like him and hes really nice to me. Hopefully I can hang onto him. Sometimes I worry about all that stuff.

Blah blee bloo blah blah...I guess thats it.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It's tough, isn't it?

I am glad that your counselor wrote notes to your prof!

as for your sis....obtuse, eh?
Old 12-03-2010, 02:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sorry, that was not a very nice thing to say as far as your sister. Glad you're out of the hospital. There's a saying about copying being the highest form of flattery. Maybe she thinks you are a smart cookie and wants to see what it's all about- without "outing herself". One never knows.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Misanthrope

Yeah, I don't know what her deal is. :/