Notices

It's finally over

Old 02-27-2010, 11:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's finally over

I have been running around like a mad man for most of the month. I felt the stress building and I knew exactly what would happen. I tried and tried very hard to control it but then it happened. 3 weeks ago my wife said something to me at the wrong time and I left. I have beening staying with my brother since that. Bottom line is that I have been in such a manic state.

This always happens and I can tell when it is over. And this morning it is over. Thank god!!!!

I read this someplace and it is sooooo true

"Some days i feel like I have made everything up and there is nothing wrong with me"
Old 02-27-2010, 11:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Are you taking meds for your condition? If not, maybe you should, and if you are, maybe they need adjusting. There are a lot of people here with bi-polar, but they manage to stay on a fairly even keel through the proper meds. Maybe a trip to your doctor is in order.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

oh yeah! I am taking meds. I have been taking them for years. I would not live without them. I have no idea how I made it as long as I did without them.

I could not imagine how much worse I would be if I did not take them. I am going to my therapist in about an hour.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

It's good that you're going to see your therapist. That certainly can't hurt, but perhaps your meds need adjusting. New medication is coming out all the time, and if it's been a while since yours were adjusted, it's possible that something has stopped working for you. That happens fairly often.