Notices

Here's an interesting story:

Old 07-29-2003, 04:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here's an interesting story:

Several weeks ago I attended some classes for esthetician's offered by one of the companies we buy product from. At the class I met this young woman, who for some reason struck me as being somewhat strange. I don't know how to define it though.

The class was being held about fifty miles from where I work, but as it turned out this young woman lives in the same neighborhood where I work and was familiar with the place I work at. When we talked during the class, I had mentioned that I was the esthetician there, and that it is a plase that can only support one esthetician.

Well, today she shows up at my job, and introduces herself to our office manager asking if she can be considered for employment. I thought that was kind of odd. She just got her license, so is now looking for work. I had just happend to come out of the room when she was there, and she recognized me so we chatted for a few minutes.

I figure she was just going around to all the salons to look for work, but it was funny to see her there asking about work. I felt kind of jealous, like "Hey this is my job and my territory, what are you doing here." LOL

Juls
Old 08-03-2003, 12:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you Juls, for sharing your story. I didn´t see your post until today.

I like these little coincidences. Remember what Carl Jung used to call them? Wasn´t it Synchronizations?

According his theory, some meetings are not coincidentials. Maybe this woman was there to show you something or make you realize something.

Or maybe it was pure coincidence
Use adversity
Old 08-03-2003, 03:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lilya,

I know what you mean by about Carl Jungs theory of Synchornizations. It happens to me alot, or at least I think it's happening. Like this young woman coming to my job.

It happens in alot of areas of my professional and personal life.

Juls