Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Mental Health Issues > Mental Health
Reload this Page >

((((Hello)))) Have I made everyone angry at me? I need some attention or something

Notices

((((Hello)))) Have I made everyone angry at me? I need some attention or something

Old 02-03-2008, 05:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Exclamation ((((Hello)))) Have I made everyone angry at me? I need some attention or something

i'm aware that i'm always too self-absorbed and that's something i try to work on.......

BUT TONIGHT I REALLY DO NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE A S#*T ABOUT ME and pay some attention to me and....

oh hell, i don't know
:sorry
Old 02-03-2008, 06:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((Jenna))))
It's SuperBowl Sunday, hun...
Many people are watching the big game; Patriots vs Giants.
GO PATS!!!!
Don't feel left out, hun...it's only sports.
And you are FAR, FAR more important than sports to us all.
And, I know you know that, deep down inside.

Shalom!
Old 02-03-2008, 06:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey what is up with you? Are you just hanging around the house tonight?

I do not do the sports thing myself. So got on here to see how every one is doing.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Awe heck! Thanks Teach!!! I had no clue it was Super Bowl Sunday!!! That explains why my neighbors are annoyingly laughing it up with beers on their front porch and making me want to strangle the world!!!

1963Comets, yeah...i'm unfortunately just hanging around the house tonight doing laundry....and feeling depressed and hating that my first boyfriend in 4 years (who i was starting to fall in love with) turned out to be a cocaine addict who robbed me of my car the day after Christmas (and yet Friday he called me and told me he loved me). I guess i'm going to be whining and crying around about that one for a while.....only this is the most miserable i've felt about it emotionally over this entire time and i don't get that.

I don't even have cable or get basic t.v. so i'm way out of the loop about it being football Sunday. I'd be watching movies if i hadn't already watched them all recently (as in this weekend).

oh well....it'll be bedtime soon.

Jenna
Old 02-03-2008, 08:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear about your boyfriend. That is messed up he took your car. So now he is trying to make up or what?
Old 02-03-2008, 11:58 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

Hang in there. I just replied to one of your posts, I for one am glad you are back. I was out watching the game at a friends house, actually doing homework while friends watched the game....lol I just can't seem to get into watching football now that I am sober....I think I just enjoyed it because it was a good excuse to drink the day away.

Hope the rest of your day has gone ok. Take care.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'm here for you, and always will be. Whenever u need to talk, i'll be here to listen
Old 02-04-2008, 02:06 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Jenna.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:13 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

oh (((jenna)))) how hard the love hang over of loving an addict can be. I don't envy you in this.

I still loves and cares about you and thinks good thoughts about you. I wonder how you might be using your wonderful talent lately? I have an idea for you....

Ron Paul the presidential candidate is not getting a fair shake in MSM I wonder if you could do a photo story about that? He has lots of support online and his people go to the polls and stage ralleys but the media refuses to cover him...why is that? What is the fear behind his lack of coverage? I would love to post your your findings on my blog...I am sure you could do a bang up job!!!! and that you could get a lot of attention from Ron Paul supporters....you know take what you like and leave the rest...
Old 02-04-2008, 08:55 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hope your feeling better today.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

1963Comet
Yeah, he's trying to get back with me. I know i should be ignoring him, but can't make myself - yet. He called me at 5-freaking-A.M. this morning!!! Saying, "Baby can I please come home now?"

Home???!!! Hello! He only stayed about my house a few times before he ran off with my car!!! How in the hell does that make this his home!?

I was pissed by the time we finished talking.
I asked where my car charger for my cell was -- he said it got stolen.
I asked where my hands-free set for my cell was -- he said he accidently sat on it.
I asked where my laptop was that'd been in my trunk -- he said it got stolen.
(Although, just a few days ago when I asked that question for the first time....he said he didn't know anything about it....that he didn't even know there'd been a computer in my trunk. Which, of course, i had know immediately was a lie).
I asked something else and suddenly he had to go.
He always has a reason he has to hang up when he doesn't want to answer a question.
I asked him why that was....
He said b/c he can't handle it...he doesn't know what to tell me and he can't handle it.

He said he was on someone else's phone and that he didn't even have his cell b/c he'd loaned it to some guy. FIRST, off.....who loans thier cell phone to people?? But what really made me mad was that after we hung up he text messaged me a few minutes later!! How the hell do you text someone if you've loaned your phone out to some guy and it's now nearly 6 a.m. ???????!!!!!!

So I text messaged him back saying simply, "F*** you! Lying a**hole!"

Get this.....he replied today at noon with, "You're the best!

WTF!

Then.....then, when i get home tonight it FINALLY dawned on me what HAD been in the two spots in my living room that had seemed empty when I came back home the other weekend. I knew he'd been in here that weekend, but i couldn't find anything missing. Well so far....those 2 things I've realized tonight were my answering machine and my lava lamp. Both had been in my living room. So who knows what else he's taken from my other rooms that I haven't realized yet.

So yeah.....know i'm REALLY pissed.

Nandm
I heard that none of the commercials were even really very good this year. Oh well, that's all i'd have been doing was home work (if still in school) or reading a book or something else besides giving a rat's butt about the game. lol. Thanks for posting the comments here and on the other thread.

Tw33k
Thanks Tw33k. I appreciate that.

stone
Hugs to you too.

Splendra
Oh Splendra it's good to hear from you! Yes...I was only with him a short while and yet why can't i shake this crap inside. It's kind of like being in an emotional stuper or something. Yes, I was falling in love with him, but everytime I've stopped to really think about it....I've never been able to really say to myself that I'm actually IN love with him. So what the heck? Why can't I stay pissed? Why can't I tell him to take a flying leap far, far away from me....especially when he's hurt me worse than any of them ever have...and in the least amout of time to boot!!??

I don't get it. I want to be done with him and not look back. I want to become focused on sending his butt back to prison for what he's done to me and nothing else as far as he's concerned....and yet i don't understand why i can't. It's like there's some kind of road block inside me somewhere that just won't let me do that! ARRGG!

As for my photo work....It sucks right now.
I'm WAY over-whelmed and having too hard a time remembering way too many things.
Nothing is running very smooth for me right now it seems.

Thank you for making me smile! Thank you for still caring about me!!
It means a lot.

As for the photo essay....I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to decline for several reasons. I don't have the energy for much extra right now and I hate politics even worse than i hate sports. Actually.....politics is my most hated topic of all. Which is quite funny when you look at how often i have to deal with politicians and political topics at my paper. I don't even vote. I think I've only voted once or twice before in my life....and I'm 31.

I wish him the best of luck tho....even tho I don't even know who any of the presidential candidates are other than Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton. I guess, I'd really be pretty dumb if i didn't know who those two were right! LOL. I appreciate the suggestion tho!!

Cinderellawkids

Cinder....I am feeling better today. Thanks. I actually smiled quite a bit today...and laughed too, even tho I was busier than busier could be from the moment i woke up until the moment i got home.

One fun part was that there's this guy in another department who I've flirted with for over a year or more now (usually in response to him)...and today he was walking out of the building as I was walking in and he did an about-face and starting walking back in with me so that he could talk to me. He pretended it was about work, but the funny thing was when he gave me a hard time for not stopping in my tracks to talk to him.

I was busy so I had just kept on walking. LOL I hadn't thought about it being rude or anything....i was just REALLY busy and stressed with too much to do and he said something to the fact.......that i was acting like his 'ex-girlfriends by walking away' from him while he was trying to talk to me.

I wasn't for sure that was really what he'd said so later when he stopped in the break room (while i was getting a pop from the vending maching) to give me a hard time about me being in such a good mood for me having told him I was so busy .....that's when I asked him if that was really what he had said. He said it was and I said, "Well, I guess I'm just ahead of the game then huh." LOL

Anyway....i guess my point was that others had noticed me being in a good mood today. So i guess that's a plus.

I did however tell the new page designer to "Kiss my a**" and to "Bite me." Although it's like a tennis match between the two of us each day so we are constantly telling each other to "shut up" or throwing things at each other.

It's too bad he's pretty obviously gay b/c otherwise we might be a good match .....if we didn't kill each other first!

Jenna