Notices

I'm sick, i am an artist and i am lonely

Old 10-19-2007, 03:06 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
believer

Have a nice weekend guys...love ya...!

sometimes we are so beyond the pain that we can't see the sun right there..it is right there...

Old 10-19-2007, 06:14 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Karim...i'm having trouble remembering most of yesterday. lol i'm glad tho...whatever i helped with.

So...can you say what has changed?
Old 10-22-2007, 01:42 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
believer

Self Love is growing......

I am so happy, cuz i had nothing "yesterday" and today i sit here making
a calendar for my exams, knowing i got so many things to do, planning the next months..You know what? Two weeks ago i didn't know if i had another day..well, nobody does, but let's say for now, i had an epiphany...

I am living one day at a time, only letting my thoughts get to a certain degree...I am learning you can control how much you dwell...so as i sit here on my desk, there are things i want to do, people i want to love and for now that makes me want to wake up to a future....

all of sudden i realize it's all about how you see yourself..it's all about your perspective of the world, not the world's perspective on you..

THANK YOU GOD!

p.s: all of you rock..you're great..!

Last edited by Alive; 10-22-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:46 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
believer

Lesson of today: One day at a time. No dwelling. For now the best i can do is live from the morning to sleeping time. And that is much better.

I know depression doesn't disappear from one day to the other, but as it started to go away, there are still places
i can't go just yet. My great hope is that one day, maybe soon, i will be able to finally simply accept my being completely,
because i already know God wants me to be here on earth for some reason. It's not easy. But one day at a time i get happy
and i live my moments.

Amen to God who makes me cry when i keep the faith in love and my today.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:51 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

I'm glad to see you're posting again, Karim. ****{hug}}}
Old 10-31-2007, 02:50 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
believer

Truth be told it's not a bad or a great morning. But it's a morning. A different one.
I am glad simply because it's another day and everything is so amazingly different.

Not that everything is different i guess i lost the fear of the fam's problems be passed to me. I am proud to say that i am very different in the way i am now about these things than i thought i would. Little by little my skin is kinda being shed and it's quite amazing. If there's a rebirth in life itself, then i am experiencing it.

Today morning, because now i can understand what love is, i told mom, i wouldn't mind anymore if dad went to another room. I realize now that she has endured too much. In the past i thought that if he slept in another room it would be a horrible thing for me to see, but i can see her perspective and her pain is surely bigger than mine.

I lived many years afraid of a curse that would be passed on me. You see, nobody was happy in my house, nobody tasted love in it's full. I've told God thank you for my life being so blessed. I've spent my adolescence thinking how i could bring some kind of substitution of love to mom. I know now i simply can't. It hurts of course to think maybe she won't ever be loved the way a woman should.

This is why i am blessed. I've met the purpose of life. To give and to receive. I am surely blessed there. "we're blessed in the fields, in the city..."

AMEN
Old 10-31-2007, 10:21 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

(((karim)))
Old 10-31-2007, 10:24 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hello karim, hugs.....k
Old 11-11-2007, 11:49 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
believer

Joy
Old 11-16-2007, 06:49 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
believer

I am more and more confident that our journey is about acceptance of ourselves, almost like we meet the people we do to go on with our journey of discovery and affirmation of our spirits...

I keep knowing how depression can kill a spirit, but love can build it back...
So today is a day of learning and that makes it worthy of living.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

I'm glad you keep posting Karim.........you've been scarce lately.