Notices

Doctor Thinks I Have Adult ADD

Old 10-11-2006, 04:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
On The Bus

Ya Know

Originally Posted by BlueMoon
i've not been diagnosed with Adult ADD - but - have been on ritalin and now Focalin (a form of it) for *anxiety* with wonderous results --- it slows my thoughts down to where they actually MAKE SENSE and i can FUNCTION

~Blue
I know Ive been down this road a million times, but nothing I have taken so far has ever helped with anxiety. I would definitely say anxiety plagues me more than depression. Prozac or Zoloft have never helped my anxiety.

All I know is often I am overwhelmed by the smallest amounts of responsibility. I dont know how to put it any other way. I am easily frustrated, have a short temper, easily upset, cant stand any kind of conflict.

Maybe I have Passive/aggressive disorder. I really would not mind taking something that would relieve my anxiety.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:17 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
To Life!

Did you ever try BuSpar, Mike?
I have heard good stories about it.
Maybe ask your doc about it. It's just for anxiety as far as I know.

Jenna, you certainly did NOT offend anyone. Your information was well presented, inclusive and thoughtful. Thanjks for sharing it.

Sorry I was away for a while. I had back surgery and I'm off the pain pills now so, I hope to be back again.

Be well
Shalom!