Notices

Get up a Program

Old 04-10-2007, 08:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Get up a Program

I'm not clinical but sometimes have anxiety and insomnia like many people.

For me working out three times a week with weights and aerobics combined with a proper diet devoid of stimulants (except I allow a green tea to perk me up right before I work out) and then doing progressive relaxation before I go to sleep with sleep music (you can experiment with different sleep music and mood cds to see which ones help you fall asleep) seems to work pretty good for both anxiety and insomnia.

Find out what works for you: that's your program. Then follow it consistently. I think you'll see a difference. Peace.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It is imperitive that each person find what's right them.. Please don't ever allow anyone to tell you you are no doing it right. i had that happen...nearly wet out from it but thank God someone else came to me and told me I had to find my own way...it is suggestions only...

I listen, I hear, I think, I decide if it works for me or not after prayer and meditaion with the only one who can judge me.

Le LeftBehing said...once you find it...keep doimn it consistently . I always know now when there is something that needs a change--if ....I am paying attention & partiipating in my own recovery.