Notices

Partner Snoring

Old 09-27-2006, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation Partner Snoring

My wife snores like a mad man. Does anyone have any remedies or suggestions? It keeps me up all night, and is driving me crazy. She is pregnant, and it has gotten worse, but it was still bad before the pregnancy. Any help?

Also, I was diagnosed with insomnia quite a few years ago (7+), and this snoring isnt helping, lol.

Thanks,
Michael
Old 09-27-2006, 04:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

wow you sound like my husband lol he's has bad insomnia and my snoring was causing soooooo many problems, my dr refered me to the sleep clinic and discovered i have sleep apnea , she might want to be tested?? those nose strips in the pharmacy's don't work.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

lol exactly. we have tried every brand of those nose strips, throat sprays, etc... and none of them work. yea, she goes to see her doctor on monday, and i will be SURE!!! to have her ask about that. Thanks for your input!

Michael
Old 09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

After u attend the clinic and they diagnose u then there is a machine that folks use ..a breathing device...a mask and pump to silence the snoring and most of all..it could save ur life.

My spouse has been on his for awhile now....yrs i put upwith it at nights trying to catch my own breath listening to him stuggle to breath...to stop breathing at times...to kick start him.... in marriges esp. those of 24 yrs like mine...we both go thru lots of ups and downs...he with me before during and after my alcoholism and me with his breathing....today we are much better...him sleeping more peacefully at night and me ..sober...what more can i ask for.... Thanks to my HP for guidance, care, love, patiance, tolerance and soooo much more...