Notices

Today I am Grateful

Old 06-01-2006, 09:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Free to Be Me

Smile Today I am Grateful

Good Morning! I'm Joy and I am definitely an addict. I have been clean and sober for 2.5 years and my gratitude increases everyday. I am so thankful today that I am aware that God is always with me and has always been, all I have to do is be willing to live in the moment and accept his grace.

Also grateful for this board, as this is my first post. Amazing the things that are put in front of us once we start living life on Gods terms. Looking forward to getting acquainted with each of you, as you are each a blessing in my life today.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR! I've only been here a few weeks myself, but there are tons of great folks here, and great advice on any problem you may have (hey, we're pros LOL). Check out the "Newcomers to Recovery" page, too - lots of action over there.

Old 06-15-2006, 09:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Free to Be Me

Today I am grateful that I am clean and sober. Two of my sponsees have gone out. Today they both called and when asked "is it any better out there" the both said "NO" Grateful that today I dont feel the compulsion to go out and see for myself