Notices

I'm thankful for...

Old 10-04-2005, 08:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Want to form an alliance? :.)

Unhappy I'm thankful for...

I'm thankful that I've had the things in my life that I'm thankful for such as my wonderful Grandmother and Grandfather, which are basically my mother and father now... I'm also thankful to have had such an amaizing dog as a friend (his name was Sammy). He was an Alaskan Malamute, and I miss him so much. I'm thankful for having a car that runs, my own apartment, an education from highschool and soon to be college, what friends I have, and the artistic talents that I possess (which pretty soon, I'll try to let you guys see)...

I'm also grateful for having what relationships I have had despite how rotten either my luck has been, or what relationship abilities I have... I hate myself sometimes because of my ill-fate towards women, but I like to think that it's just a growing phase or something. I just know that I'm sooo tired of being alone because it's making me feel like I deserve it and that it's my fault I'm like this... I mean, I've tried everything I know to do... Counceling, therapy, acting happy, making new friends, going on dates, etc... And it's just like it doesn't ever happen (finding someone). Sometimes I wonder if God is punishing me or if I have problems with myself that I don't realize I have... lol... I dunno anymore.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Want to form an alliance? :.)

I just wish I knew everything was going to kinda "pan out"...