Notices

To The Women And Men On The Truman Thank You

Old 12-03-2004, 09:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

To The Women And Men On The Truman Thank You

I'M NEEDING A BIG FAVOR FROM EVERYONE ON HERE. MY SON IS SERVING ON THE HARRY S TRUMAN. THIS IS THE SECOND CHRISTMAS IN A COUPLE YEARS THE SHIP WILL BE GONE AT CHRISTMAS. THERE ARE OVER 5000 WOMEN AND MEN ABOARD THIS SHIP. WHAT I'M ASKING IS FOR YOU TO TAKE THE LINK I'M POSTING HERE.http://groups.*****.com/group/GIVEMHELLHARRY/ TAKE THIS LINK AND POST A LITTLE TY TO THE MEMBERS THAT WON'T B HOME FOR CHRISTMAS. THEN, LET OTHERS KNOW about this site. Many of us will never have to make the sacrifices that these BRAVE WOMEN AND MEN do for our country. i think, that this might make a fine present to our women and men so far away from home in the Persian Gulf.
i'm very proud of our women and men in the service. I hope, everyone keeps them in their prayers at night and for their safe return.

GODSPEED AND GOD BLESS

CHRIS

Last edited by CAPTAINZING2000; 12-04-2004 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-04-2004, 12:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Will do. God Bless!

jojo
Old 12-04-2004, 12:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Prayers have been there for all of them and I will add you and your family to the list as well. My son is home and now out of the Marines. Though he didn't leave for Iraq till just after Christmas, he was still away from home.
May Peace and comfort fill your home as we know who is in charge and has your son in his hands. The Lord's protective hedge around them all, is and has been my prayer.
Old 12-04-2004, 01:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Any One That Has A Son Or Daughter Over There My Prayers Go Out To You As Well. I'd Like To See How Many People I Can Get To Send An E-mail Then Send The Link To His Ship Christmas Eve.

Thanks So Much

God Bless You All

Chris
Old 12-04-2004, 08:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Come on if you're reading this it won't take that long to drop these sailors a line. Call it servicework call it a favor for this parent missing his son.

Thanks

Chris
Old 12-05-2004, 01:09 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Yankee Born, Southern Married"

MILITARY MOM Here

You can bet I'll be sending this link to all in my address book. I have a daughter currently serving active duty in the US Air Force. Although she is not in Iraq, I fear getting the call fromher that she will be deploying. She is an Air Traffic COntroller in South Dakota. My son is waiting for his depature date to go to basic training. He has joined the Air Force also. We are retired Army. My husband served during the first Gulf war then in Somolia.
Old 12-05-2004, 08:07 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Many thanks to anyone that can take a minute out of there busy day to send these lonely women and men a line of thanks. Any one that has a e-mail address like the one up above let me know. I'll try and do like wise. Thank you so much for doing this.

God Bless

Chris
Old 12-15-2004, 04:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

To anyone that's taken the time to tell the women and men of the Truman Happy Holidays Thanks. I know how hectic it can get over the holidays. I've sent my son the address of this site. I hope, he has a little time to let the other men and women get their families and friends to sign on

thanks again

chris
Old 12-15-2004, 05:50 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
SammyMae

I will be happy to do it! They deserve all the praise and prayers they can get!
Old 12-15-2004, 01:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Thanks for posting this Captain...Ever since this war in Iraq started I have had my kids send messages to the troops. I bought them each yellow remember the troops bracelets the other day before they went to a Christams party for their grandma at a care home. One church guy saw them..asked what is THAT about?? I told him it's awfully important to remember our troops...they sacrifice greatly in time and health and in so mnay ways..he just looked at me with disdain and so UH UH..I guess.....roled his eyes. I made me soooo angry. The church he attends has tried to discouraged their kids from going into the Armed Forces. So sad..they have no idea why they are able to go to church....any church they want.

Anyways....I am very passionate about respecting and showing love to our military members..my dad is retired vet Vietnam era..my grandpa WWII...I wanted to join the Navy so bad......don't know if it's going to happen...but I would love to.

Will definitely leave a message and have my kids do so too.

Thanks!!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 03:57 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Tried sending a e-mail but ***** and hotmail don't play well together *LOL*

I think I would need see if my ***** still works. Seems you need to be a ***** member to send mail to the ***** address on the site page?
Old 12-15-2004, 05:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I think, every person that's able should serve their country from evey household. My other son is joining as soon as he graduates. Far too few serve for so many

thanks to all

chris
Old 12-15-2004, 08:42 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

mY SON SENT ME AN E-MAIL TELLING EVERYONE THANKS FOR THE WISHES. YOU PEOPLE ARE GREAT

THANKS
CHRIS

Hello everyone my name in AN Klitzing, Justin I thought I would put
out if you wanna know info. About the ship or see picture check out
the ships home page AT WWW.Truman.navy.mil. Just keep emailing and I
will keep you up to date My email address is
[email protected], or justin_klitzing******.com. I recommend
my ships email account because the net on the ship is not always up.
So once again I say thanks I would LIke to give Bobby joe smith a big
give'em Hell for making it back in good shape I saw that info on
www.leaderunion.com signing off for now

BYE

Justin Klitzing
Old 12-21-2004, 08:53 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Grateful recovering alcoholic

Darn right, we're praying for your son and the rest of the men and women who are so bravely protecting us, today, tomorrow, holidays, EVERY DAY. Thank God for the courage, strength, sacrifice and patriotism these brave souls have. I will never forget what your son and thousands of others have sacrificed in order to protect us and give us a chance at such a great life in our great nation. Thank God I'm an American. BIG SALUTE!! May our soldiers know and feel the love and blessings being sent to them where ever they may be....WE LOVE YOU.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:45 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Chy

Sorry I've missed this! Many thanks and equally many prayers going out to them all!
Old 12-24-2004, 01:28 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Smile Thanks Again

To Everyone That Posted. If You Hadn't Read The Post I Put On Here, I Told My Son About The Site. I Asked Him To Share It With The Crew Aboard The Truman. I'm Having Such A Great Christmas I Only Wish All Our Women And Men Could Be Home With Us Tonite.

Pray For A Speedy End To This War.

God Bless Each And Everyone One Of You

Chris