Notices

Family

Old 12-13-2012, 05:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Family

So thankful for my family. They are so supportive of me.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Dsam me too. Lately if it wasn't for my Dad supporting me emotionally and financially I don't know where I could of turned to? It means so much to me because I left home at the age of between 13 & 15 years of age. Finally around the age of 15 my mom said, "either live here by our rules or get the hell out." So after a few choice words I left and other than a few phone calls I wasn't aloud anywhere near my siblings or my home till I was into my 20's. My mom died 3 years ago and even though I had made amends to her several times,towards the end of her life she returned back to the woman who had major resentments towards me. Me and my sister are building a relationship,we talk almost daily but I still have a huge resentment with her that even through the steps I have not been able to completely let go of. Now of course through working the steps it has lessened,but it is still there we just ignore it. Ignoring things in my family was what we were taught growing up. You know that pink elephant in the room really isn't there.
Wow who knew all this was going to come out I really only came onto this one to see what it was about.. Guess my HP had other plans as usual. Happy Holidays all.