Notices

Things I am grateful for!

Old 04-07-2004, 07:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Things I am grateful for!

Today I am grateful for take out Chinese food. I am also grateful for this site! And am grateful for metal! I am just getting into it and it way rocks! Also I am thankful for all of the wonderful people that I have met on this site. Thank you for everything! :star
Old 04-08-2004, 09:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for Emoticons.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am grateful that YOU were inthe chat room ! :clap

HUGX
Lee
Old 04-09-2004, 12:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lee! I am very grateful for you! Thank you for all the chats and support. Could not do it without you! I am lighting candles today, so I shall light one for you!

Hugs and prayers,

Dot :star
Old 04-10-2004, 11:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for family and friends. I am grateful for my birthday and for Easter and for my birthday party today! YAH! :thumb
Old 04-10-2004, 12:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

HAPPY BITHDAY DOT!!!!!
I am greatful for this site,greatful that it is back on line.
I am greatful fot this beautiful day, my recovery, and my new way of life.
Most of all I am greatful for my HP.

Love to you all,
Linda
Old 04-10-2004, 02:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

THANK YOU WEEBLOW! it is so nice to be happy and enjoy the day isnt it??? i will keep you in my prayers Linda! Keep rocking on. And thank you for the birthday wishes!!!

Hugs and prayers,

Dot :band is rocking on!

Party starts in... 1 h 30 m! I am so grateful that i am alive and can enjoy my 20th clean and serene! YAH!
Old 04-11-2004, 04:14 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Today I am very grateful for my birthday. 20... it is here. Ummm... I never thought I would make it here. And the s*** does not stop piling up because of the birthday! LOL But I was able to just get my rage under control, thanks to 2stop, and do the next best thing. I do not even trust what I did was the best, but I am grateful it did not end in using or any innappropriate expression of rage. I am very thankful to 2stop! I am so thankful for today, it just amazes me. I got so many beautiful presents and birthday wishes. It touched my heart. My friend who just got his liver a month ago or so came to my party. He has been like an uncle/grampa to me and that is a blessing since my family is just... hanging by threads at the moment and all the time. haha. I am grateful for Chy! Thank you for everything, especially for giving me the op to lead a chat. I am grateful for this site. I think my boat would have sunk long ago had I not found this place.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:14 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Re: Things I am grateful for!

Today I am grateful for this site. I am grateful for going to college and studying.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

like ann said, i am grateful for my problems and pain. shoot, what would i be without my quirky compulsiveness? and what fun would today have been without having all my crap laid out in the front room, an ant colony, 2 papers due, laundry somewhere around here, no bed linens, racing from job to job, and extensive note taking at school. HAHA! perfect opportunity to go nuts right? well, i have accepted that this is life. it is going to be crazy. its a fantasy to believe otherwise. perhaps one day i will be organized, but today im juggling... and i am grateful for juggling! and... i dont feel like using! i got all freaked out and not once did the thought cross my mind.
Old 05-02-2004, 07:52 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

im grateful for my sobriety. and that i stood strong last night. also, i am grateful that im not a lazy person. i am glad for the things i learn when i juggle work and school. i am grateful that i see that now. im not missing anything from others my age! haha. ive got all i need and im a fool to think otherwise. not that i dont need people, but i need people on my page. well, if your reading this please pray for me!