Notices

i need a gratitude list today..

Old 08-22-2011, 05:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i need a gratitude list today..

i dont do this nearly as often as i should. so here goes..

1. my job, at a school for emotionally disturbed children, has the least turnover of any special ed school i've worked at or know of! that's gotta say something i'm so greatful that i got this job.

2. my boyfriend, for being so supportive every single day and listening and loving me no matter what.

3. the kids i work with, who come back next tuesday and i cant wait! they teach me so much patience and compassion every day.

4. my family, for their love and support,both mental and financial, and for taking me back in after living on my own for 7 years.

5. my cats.

6. all the other pets in this crazy household!

7. the gorgeous weather today

8. my fabulous beach vacation at the beginning of august - i still can't get over how relaxing and peaceful it was, along with the wonders it did for my relationship.

9. my bed is so comfy i could live in it

10. mindless tv shows that i can't get enough of - gives me a laugh, helps me relax, etc

11. my goddaughter and her mother, my best friend

12. my stuffed puppy dog that i sleep with - always provides a sense of comfort and security

13. my therapist

14. my psychiatrist

15. all the new books i bought this weekend at borders' going out of business sale

16. hello kitty - gives me something silly, girlie, and childish to get excited about

i know i should have more than this.. today was a rough day.. i'm trying.

eta: how could i forget 17. im sober?!