Notices

I'm so Grateful!

Old 11-21-2003, 08:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

Smile I'm so Grateful!

Today I am so grateful for the change in my life since I have quit drinking. I enjoy life so much more now. Everything in life looks, tastes, smells, feels, and is more beautiful. I never realized that before. And I am so grateful to my higher power for helping me find myself once again. I didnt realize how much I was missing in life. And I'll always be grateful to AA and all of my sober friends for helping me find my higher power, and this happiness in life that I am enjoying right now. Thank you all my friends. ((Big Hugs)) Love Bonni
Old 11-21-2003, 08:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sweet Sounds of Heaven

amen to that bonni
Old 12-20-2003, 08:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

Smile

To all my friends:
I am so grateful to everyone this holiday season here at SR, for helping me keep my soberity, and I'm grateful for all the wonderful friends I have made since coming here to this wonderful website. I want to thank you all and wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year. Love to you all, Bonni ((big hugs))
:merry
Old 01-04-2004, 08:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

Smile Still grateful!

Today I am still grateful to be sober. It is Jan. 4, 2004 and in 8 more days I will be sober for one year, thanks to my higher power and my wonderful friends at AA, and especially to all my wonderful friends here at SR. I have all of you to thank for my soberity this past year.
I'm also grateful for my family for their endurance this past year, and for always being there for me when I needed them. Especially my husband and son, they have been the greatest help of all.
I want to wish all of you my friends a happy and sober 2004. I love you all. Your friend in recovery. ((big hugs)) Love Bonni