Notices

just grateful

Old 03-27-2009, 02:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face just grateful

im grateful for allsorts of things that at one time i never thought i would be,im grateful for waking up in a warm clean bed every morning.im grateful for being able to answer the phone or the door.im grateful for being able to get in the shower every day and dress nicely.im grateful for the weather,no matter what it brings.im grateful for being able to speak to my neighbours in a pleasant manner,instead of running and hiding when i see them approaching.im grateful for getting up in the morning and really wanting a cup of coffee instead of a drink.im grateful for being able to speak to my family every day,,sober.im grateful for my friends.the list goes on and on.i think what i am trying to say is,isnt it just marvelous to be able to do all these things today and appreciate them.these are all things that many people may take for granted,,i am grateful.i am most grateful for being here and getting to where i am today.im grateful also for being able to write this down.thank you.:ghug2
Old 03-28-2009, 05:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by charmian View Post
im grateful for allsorts of things that at one time i never thought i would be,im grateful for waking up in a warm clean bed every morning.im grateful for being able to answer the phone or the door.im grateful for being able to get in the shower every day and dress nicely.im grateful for the weather,no matter what it brings.im grateful for being able to speak to my neighbours in a pleasant manner,instead of running and hiding when i see them approaching.im grateful for getting up in the morning and really wanting a cup of coffee instead of a drink.im grateful for being able to speak to my family every day,,sober.im grateful for my friends.the list goes on and on.i think what i am trying to say is,isnt it just marvelous to be able to do all these things today and appreciate them.these are all things that many people may take for granted,,i am grateful.i am most grateful for being here and getting to where i am today.im grateful also for being able to write this down.thank you.:ghug2
If you continue to cultivate an 'attitude of gratitude' you will always feel this way. Let me know how, if you succeed. Love and laughter.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Charmian, I'm so happy that your feeling grateful and appreciative for just about everything that is going on in your day. I just think you should know that, I am grateful that your here with us, and that you are coming to meetings and sharing with us.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Grateful for you, Charmian!