Notices

I am Grateful?

Old 10-18-2008, 11:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up I am Grateful?

Grateful...when I came into this forum, I felt right at home. Unfortunally, as time goes by, I regret not being a continued participant. It has been awhile since I have been in here and for that it took me 2 days to finely log back in. So....grateful...YES...yes I am...for the program to teach me love and tolerence. Grateful that this forum is still here. I don't blame the forum for my mishape, in fact I am glad they were watching my back. It's good to know that I can look at my part in things and realize that God controls everything...not me. So, I was able to get a new password. I mark it down in a safe place and will try to participate in this forum on a more regular basis. (Progress not Profection)...Love you all and thank you for being here.

God bless,
Denise
Old 10-18-2008, 11:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm grateful you shared Denise. I'm grateful for many things today. First off, I'm grateful I'm clean/sober. I'm extremely grateful for the 12 step programs. I'm grateful I have a loving God of my understanding in my life today to help me with the burdens. I just have an attitude of gratitude. Love to ya sister..
Old 10-18-2008, 07:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you ButterflywingsMy sponsor also told me that being grateful is an
action word. Not only do I say I am grateful...I also show that I am by getting into service, Trust in God, Clean House, and Work with Others. Thank God for A.A. and thank A.A. for God. God bless you!

love ya!
Denise
Old 10-19-2008, 02:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good morning Denise. Yes, my sponsor told me also the gratitude is an action word. An attitude of Gratitude. Today I'm grateful it's Sunday. I can go and worship and come home and rest. I thank God for all the 12 step programs, they've helped me and countless others. I'll keep posting my gratitudes. Have a Blessed Day.. Love to you. Tammy..