Notices

I'M Grateful for Many Things

Old 04-09-2008, 09:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Wink I'M Grateful for Many Things

Just for Today I'm Grateful for my 3-months clean,I'm Grateful for my Recovery, I'm Grateful for My H.P.for Giving me another chance,I'm Grateful for my Son Adam, and for the focus, and sobriety, I have just for today to be able to be part of his Life,I'm Grateful for S.R., and all of the Leaders, and Members, who work with me Hand in Hand and where patience with me, I'm Grateful for the Gift of life, I'm Grateful for my Local community Church, and there members, and there Leaders, for there love, and patience, to guide me on my way to my spiritual encounter, and journey, whit my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i am grateful for my loving family, i am grateful i was born into good life, i am grateful i caught drinking early on, i am grateful for the health support we have here in canada, i am grateful for what life brings everyday, i am grateful to be here, i am grateful for the support on this forums that everyone shows each other
Old 04-10-2008, 10:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Wink

And BCBOY87,I'm Grateful for people like you who help me stay clean with your war stories of Strength,and Hope, .