Notices

Gratitude and Learning

Old 12-08-2007, 06:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Gratitude and Learning

More than anything i am grateful that my soul is evolving into a deeper spirit, and what i came to do over here on earth is being done. I can't be thankful enough to myself and God for my current strength to want to keep going. I walk with the courage of knowing many of my past problems won't be here if i change my lifestyle. What i do now is not worry too much about certain things, in a way i have to believe God will take care of that. What matters most is to know the only way is forward, and anything that makes me dwell could be used against me...I spent a lot of my past time thinking i didn't fit here or there. Newsflash, i am not supposed to. That's not my purpose. Being me won't allow me to fit anywhere. So it's a good thing.
Also, i am grateful that i don't care anymore about people's interpretations of me. I realize now i am the one who chooses what to let my spirit be part of.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
SunSnow_ws.jpg (37.9 KB, 33 views)
Old 12-09-2007, 05:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

theres nothing to fear kari...

trust!
Old 12-11-2007, 02:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

We just put one foot in front of the other and do the next right thing Karim. A brand new life unfolds from that action.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
believer

Thanks guys...

After one of the hardest things i ever had to go through this weekend..I look at pain in a different way. I am alive and it's a miracle in many ways.I am grateful that I am alive. Just alive, cuz dead i wouldn't have completed my work on earth..

Thank you God and the universe for being there in the right moment.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
believer

Today i am grateful for a great disappointment, from witch i still don't know the result. It hurts like hell, like the Aretha's song, but it will force me to focus on myself, my grades, my body. It doesn't mean i gave up on this person, it just means it's on hold, cuz i can't wait forever. So what i am gonna do is get fierce as i can. Back to my sporting training, running sessions, kung fu practice and studying for As... It won't take the pain away, but it will make my life keep going. And one day who knows things might just become stable. Being occupied just makes time pass in a rush. Let's go N.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
believer

The fact that i am still here this week, even tough i don't remember much of what happened, made my father realize how much my life is worth. I never expected him to stay there fighting for my life. For that i am grateful. And i am grateful for my brother's dedication, for the doctor's and nurses worry and of course Mom's consistency....

Today i have come to the conclusion that i had some kind of crossing over dreams...Those dreams
that i still remember have something to do with something about the infinity of the universe..I don't know why i had them....but they mean something....

Amen... Being alive is so much better right now..and being Me is just good...
Old 12-16-2007, 12:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
believer

Today i am grateful for silence...It's one of the best unsung heroes....
Old 12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

keep kari!