So angry

Old 01-29-2018, 06:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So angry

Can people just freaking do their jobs properly, please?

Can ANYBODY tasked with protecting my children from their addict father just freaking do the job they are SUPPOSED TO DO?

I just picked the kids up from their "professionally" supervised visit with their father. And apparently the supervisor allowed my ex to take them out for ice cream and to the park. And he let my ex drive his own truck. Yes, the supervisor was there, but who the eff said he could drive anywhere? No wonder the kids reeked of smoke. So basically they just got a massive dose of passive meth exposure and were likely driven by someone under the influence of meth.

I AM SO NOT OKAY WITH THIS!

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I notified my attorney, but don't expect to hear back from her anytime soon. She's worthless like all the others were. Got her money with as little effort as possible and is done with me.

Old 01-30-2018, 06:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That is nuts. This entire situation has been crazy.

Everyone has a boss, who is hers (the supervisor)? I would be giving that person's boss a visit hot quick.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I agree with Hopeful...go to a higher level and higher again until someone uses some common sense and actually protects your children.

Sending hugs because this has been a nightmare for you.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Reading this has infuriated me and it is not even my children. I would call every single number of any person at any level of the institution you can find. I would write letter after letter and show up everyday to the place until someone FINALLY lets you speak with someone and then the higher person because you have obsessively pursued them. I would also keep a log of every single phone call and who you talked to each time and what answer they gave to your questions so that you can hold accountability to that person . when you finally get to a higher up.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Unfortunately, the supervisor and his wife own the facility. I did send a text letting him know that this cannot ever happen again and he agreed. I am only communicating with him by text from now on so I can keep a paper trail.

This is the only place in our area so there is no possibility of going somewhere else.

It's very scary, though. I talked to facilities in another county, just to see if this is ever allowed. They all said it is absolutely not.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Danielle423 View Post
Reading this has infuriated me and it is not even my children. I would call every single number of any person at any level of the institution you can find. I would write letter after letter and show up everyday to the place until someone FINALLY lets you speak with someone and then the higher person because you have obsessively pursued them. I would also keep a log of every single phone call and who you talked to each time and what answer they gave to your questions so that you can hold accountability to that person . when you finally get to a higher up.
I am so sorry you are going through this. I agree with the strategy above. It will take time, and you might get frustrated, but squeaky wheel and all.

Wishing you the best.