Should i care or bother?

Old 12-15-2013, 08:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Should i care or bother?

I'm trying to take care of myself this week. I'm doing good and relax a lot. I tried to don't worry or anxious about what does my bf do. He was been nice to me last week, e.g. Helped me on moving, gave me his tv and ps3, repaid all the money $1600 to me and bought me Xmas present. But I just took it instead and didn't take care of him like before. He repaid me almost the whole paycheck, but I thought I should take them eventhough he doesn't have much to survive the rest of the month, because it's his problem, not mine. But I also know he starts contact his old childhood buddy again (who does drugs & drinks a lot) who he promised me he won't hangout with him while we were living together. Should I care or I leave my bf now?
Old 12-15-2013, 09:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It sounds like he has honored all the commitments he had to you; including not seeing this friend while you were living together. But.. if I read it right you are no longer living together, are you officially broke up? I don't think there is much you can do about his choice of friends at this point. He will have to make his own decision if it is wise to have this person in his life. (It doesn't sound like it will impact you?) In looking for answers I would just look inside and ask yourself basically the same question - is it wise to have him in your life.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

We did not breakup. But it was too intense and stressful to live together. So I moved out 2 weeks ago & he is living with his brother now. It was stressful for me because I lost my own life to make sure he did not relapse. He was stressful because he lost his life too because all his friends drink every weekend, so he cannot hangout with them. Since he doesn't hAve other friends left, so I stayed with him every weekends, I lost my social life with my friends. Then we started to have a lot of arguments. Now he lives with his brother, I know he does go out to drink, but no getting waste that kind of drink. But that particular "friend" is an absolutely bad influence. He was living on the other side of the country before. My boyfriend flight over there to attended to his friend's wedding and they did drugs for those few days (I didn't know at that time) But when he moved back in town last year, he texted my boyfriend everyday to drink n do drug with him. Then my boyfriend relapsed after 2 weeks. So I told my bf stopped hangout with him. He cut him out since then. But now, we are not living together, they start talking again. So...I dunno.