A song

Old 12-06-2013, 05:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A song

so ive just been thinking....didnt want to break down and msg her anything but i sent her something though an anonymous email service. Just a song. Its helped me get through a lot of tough mornings. I listen to it a few times and it calms me down. Hope maybe it will help her a little....for some ****** up reason i still care. isnt that crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt7DFLovvD8
Old 12-06-2013, 07:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by theotherhalf View Post
so ive just been thinking....didnt want to break down and msg her anything but i sent her something though an anonymous email service. Just a song. Its helped me get through a lot of tough mornings. I listen to it a few times and it calms me down. Hope maybe it will help her a little....for some ****** up reason i still care. isnt that crazy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt7DFLovvD8

it's okay. i don't think we will stop caring. :/
Old 12-07-2013, 07:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Your still trying to fix her. Your assuming that she is like you, has the same feelings as you and since this song helps YOU it may help her.

We can care, we can pray for them, we can hope they "get it" then get better but we will never ever be able to fix them.

In our hanging on stage we do some crazy things, drive by their homes, stalk them on Facebook, break into their emails, send them anonymous emails, etc. all done to make US feel like we are caring, loving and doing something to help them. And really it's all very un-healthy habits we Codie's need help in stopping.

The reality is if only it were that simple that. Song could change someone else, make them Feel good enough about themselves to go seek the well needed professional treatment they need.

If that song helps YOU then by all means listen to it a 100 times a day, just don't assume it will help her.