It's all good in the end,hopefully

Old 11-15-2012, 01:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

It's all good in the end,hopefully

I just woke up this morning to the mother shouting some crap at me, turns out she is going on her 2nd date with her new rich toyboy, to the Hilton hotel?!?!?!?!? Has she turned into a prostitute????
Anyway, I opened my emails inbox and there was an email from my aunty, she is heading to town on saturday and putting money in my bank to get me outta here!!! I never thought I would be at this stage after only just over a month of being on this site!!!! I want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me and I will keep in touch, I am never letting go of this site now.
Hopefully the rest will be nice happy stuff though as I am getting away from alcoholic mother finally. For good.
I went through the attic today, grabbed all of my stuff I want to keep, I don't have much left from my life, my grandmother took it all to a second hand shop!!! Long story there. We have now made amends, I still don't like the fact that she did it but turns out she is heartless old woman and has done it to my dad and his siblings too.

Mothers are strange things, no offense, but as I was asking my friend who is now a mother, does something snap in your brain when you become a mother, and sends you loopy?!?!? If so I am definitely adopting, that way I keep my flat stomach too.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am glad you are getting out of there. Having a front row seat to addiction is the worst seat in the house.

Please let us know how you're doing. We care and are rooting for you.

Hugs
Old 11-15-2012, 03:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yay Renegayd
I'm really pleased you are getting out of there.
You deserve a better life honey.
Let us know how you are getting on ok.
Hugs to you.