another day

Old 12-07-2011, 03:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

another day

Working on it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well today is another day. I took matters into my own hand a little today. I am not sure that it was the right thing, but I felt I had to. The sewer was turned off as of the 30th of November. I called DSS and told them that my 14 year old daughter was living in a home that had no sewage and that it was going to back up into the drains and yard if it hadn't already. I also told them about my wifes drug addiction and the fact that she just went up on charges. I feel like this will get my daughter out of the home with her. They asked if there was another place for my daughter to go. The home went to the masters in equity sale today. Her car is broken down. She swears that she is in a group of some sort. I do not see how. She says that in her group she does not have to admit that she has an addiction before she speaks. She says that in her group she talks about me and that they all confer that I am her problem and to stay away from me. This doesn't sound like any group for addiction problems to me. It sounds like a made up fictitious drug induced dream. Maybe I am wrong. In speaking with my phsychologist, she says it sounds like more manipulation, that in any group that she knows of just like the group I am in we discuss our own problems and do not finger point or cast blame. Anyways, DSS will be out at the home tomorrow. I prayed about this and feel this was the right thing to do at this point. I hope it was. Spoke with dss for 2 hours on the phone. I was brutally honest about myself also.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

so if DSS goes there and makes an official decision are you taking your daughter?
Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lesliej View Post
so if DSS goes there and makes an official decision are you taking your daughter?
I will see. If not there is an uncle. I will have to see. My wife has made her believe that her life sucks because of me. My daughter has text me that she would rather be a prostitute on the streets than live with me.