Update

Old 05-26-2011, 08:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

Ah is currently i court right now. He was only going for a state vop, gets there and his name is on the docket 3 times. I am at work waiting to see the outcome. He went on Sunday to a consultation ata rehab facility about 45 minutes away and to his regular doctor Monday and told his regular doctor the problem to been sober for 4 days now. Still not living in home (I will not allow it) and his regular doctor put him on some really high dosage of blood pressure medicine and finergan for nausea and said if he starts shaking real bad to go to the ER immediatedly. So it's a waiting game from here. He has been sober so of course he's been sweet and the I'm sorries and I cannot believe I done this. Ok well I've heard this a thousand times only difference in this time and all the other times he tried to quit was admitting it to a regular doctor. Does that mean anything different?
Old 05-26-2011, 09:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

4 days is a blip in time. It could be a start or a pause. No telling.

Let him figure it out or not.

In the meantime, consider refocusing on your own recovery from codependency. The world, your world, need not revolve around what you do not control.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If nothing changes, nothing changes. And that means you. Not him.

What are YOU doing differently?
Old 05-26-2011, 02:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Where is your recovery from codependancy? I don't see you working on you.

He is a big boy, this is his addiction to address, not yours. A few days sober does not make for recovery.

Have you read Codependent No More? What about meetings? Perhaps it's time for you to start working on you.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

DollyDo You are AWESOME yes I have been working on me and I have not en-abled nor been co-dependant since April 20th. I woke up and WOW what a world. You guys have helped me find me again and I like me, and I am pretty, it's not my fault, nor will I EVER take blame again. This site has helped me learn things I never knew before and I love myself and my life now and my kids said Momma what has got into you? I said what do yall mean? And all 4 of their replies was Momma you are FUN again. They also said thanks for not letting Daddy come back home again. This site motivated me to motivate myself to know I did not cause the addiction. I cannot control the addiction, & I cannot cure the addiction. So I'm too BLESSED to be STRESSED anymore. Again all of you are wonderful people BIG hugs fro me to you all wish I could hug EVERYONE one of you in person to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart for listening and helping me learn and finding me again. Yes I did it yall just light a fire under my behing . Co-dependant No More where can I purchase it just for reading and learning more I am willing to keep learning and learning it makes me STRONGER everyday. Thanks again and God Bless you ALL