thought this got easier day 7

Old 05-20-2011, 02:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

thought this got easier day 7

So i dnt feel quiet as bad as I did as far as the crying and internal pain but the lonliness is spreading even tho I have seen him everyday I'm starting to feel that I will never feel t&e same about him I so wish we could go back to the wqy we were two years ago. When I stop andthink about it tho when we started dating we were both doing drugs well I done them with him his doc used to be cocaine but then I quit doing them bc of our son he quit for a while but started back last year. I can't stqnd the thought of letting him go I really dnt think I could let another female near him I kinda feel like if he cant make me happythen he won't make anyone happy. Sick huh hopefully that's the pregnancy hormones talking . We do have a date tonight that he kinda asked me take him on I was gonna wait till next week. I dnt know what I want I'm so confused and 8 know he has not used because he is at his parents and they have been watching his every move no phone no keys he can't even walk outside alone so of course I'm worried qbout what's going to hqppen when ye gets out w freedom. Right now he has no where else to go and no choice I know I should about tday but I can't help but to worry about the future after all there will be a baby here in the near near future any insight?
Old 05-20-2011, 09:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You can't go back. That's magical thinking and it will suck the life out of you.

90 per cent of what we worry about will work itself out as long as we do the next WISE thing.

I know it's hard being pregnant and alone with a drug addicts baby. They just can't really be there for you or the baby because their biggest priority is drugs. This time shouldn't be all about him and his issues. And it doesn't have to be if you CHOOSE not to make it that way. Let go of his burdens for a while. You can always pick them back up later. But right now, you can have a wonderful pregnancy no matter what he does. Let go of the problems! The baby will be born and it all will be exactly the way it's supposed to be. You can't change him. And you don't need to.

When I was pregnant, I would constantly, purposely steer the focus back to myself and my baby. I would constantly tell myself NOT to worry - that everything was going to be ok. I would be my own best friend on purpose. And you know what? It was awesome. I perservered and I developed an amazing inner strength. I made it through. I am raising an incredible 5 year old on my own and I'm OK! You will be too.

Keep the focus on that glorious baby inside of you. The "baby-daddy" is going to do what he is going to do. And you will too. Your child will be fine as long as he/she has a momma that loves him/her enough to make the wise, sometimes difficult choices to protect him/her.

Please enjoy this time no matter what that guy does. You won't get this time back. It only happens once in a baby's lifetime.