She Hates Me Because I am Free

Old 09-06-2010, 05:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Cool She Hates Me Because I am Free

Is what my sister says to me. Well tough do do becase I like being free. I travel the wildreness of my and spirit. I know I rub a lot of people the wrong way especially addicts. I know I see something much different than a lot of folks.

Addicts are not free people. They enslave themselves with their errounous beliefs about themselves. Their co-dependents are just as addicted to the addict as the adict is to their drug. Personally, I think co-dependences are sicker than the addict. I refuse to think in a way about myself or another person that is harmful to my spirit or body or both.

I do love my freedom. I feel like I fight for it every day cause there is always something trying to take it away. My sister curses god because of free will and I praise God for the briliance and the gift. I usually have 2 choices mine or my higher power. I like my HPs the best.

I like that saying "there are no victims only volunteers".
Old 09-06-2010, 11:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Amen, sister. Your glass is half full...in fact it is overflowing in positive spirit.

Some people go through life miserable, even though their lives are very blessed...if they just took the time to look.

Others, like us Splendra, are free souls, connected to our Higher powers and are aware of our many blessings....in spite of the hand we have been dealt.

Survivors we are, victims no more.

I am grateful to walk beside you Miss Splendra.

Hugs
Old 09-06-2010, 08:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You go girl!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

If I could like only one thing about myself I think it would be my desire to be free and stay free because of OMG the places it takes me.

Life is so sweet so good and I am so, so grateful for the conscienceness that I am allowed to have to enjoy the juiciness and the suculance of the beauty, to play, to be real and to heal. What a blessing amazing,amazing grace. 4 reading this.