He is driving me crazy!!!!!

Old 11-30-2009, 09:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He is driving me crazy!!!!!

I am here again looking for some moral support. AH is driving me absolutely crazy and there is not a thing I can do about it right now. He is in and out and in and out of the house. Still saying he is not doing drugs-which I do believe but I think he must be making drugs with the hours he is keeping and the people he is with. Told him to get out and he comes and goes. I cannot force him out in this state. Unless he beats me, I cannot get a restraining order. I have been talking with my cop friend and he says just to hang tight. He does not feel it will be much longer until the truth comes out. Says AH will die outside from drugs or will go back to prison and die there. AH choice, not ours. He will get no breaks if he is arrested again-it will definately be life.

These sleepless nights are beginning to get to me. Cannot sleep-reminds me of waiting up for my girls when they were teenagers. Nothing I do will get me to sleep.

I sure wish I knew more to tell my friend, he knows I would tell him if I knew anything. I guess we will just have to wait it out.

AH is upset I will not find the money to fix the truck. Daught will probably send it from the trust fund but guess what-truck is going to just sit and sit and sit.

Sorry, but I am stressing big time. Well, almost 11 PM and that is the Parole time he has to be at home. Time to lock the doors.

Any moral support or just a kick in the head?
Old 11-30-2009, 10:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

NOW I AM FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!! Thought I would check where I have cash put away. It was still there. Went to check the for the truck title, bank papers and the paperwork signing my truck back to me-GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to have a very hard time to let nature take its course as my cop friend and also the police chief said we would do. It is going to take everything in my power not to call the parole office lady. But then it would probably do no good-a very good looking AH and he could charm almost anyone. He has broken his curfew more times than I can keep track of-gone out of county more times that I can keep track of.

Then he was a little off yesterday. Told me that someone with a dog had been all over the property where he had got caught with the meth lab. Said they missed a "thing" of amonia "something" and that they had pills to make meth buried from 3 years ago. Strange he would tell me this? Maybe he was saying this to see if I would call my cop friend?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Moms, my heart goes out to you and I`m sending hugs not kicks because we do what we do until we`re strong enough to do something more.

I`m glad you are in contact with your cop friend, because it sounds like AH is up to something illegal and you don`t want to get nailed with him.

I`m sorry this doesn`t get better and hope you find some light soon.

Hugs
Old 12-01-2009, 05:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sending (((HUGS))). I've been in your shoes and it just plain stinks.

When I got sick and tired of this situation, I called the PO and he dropped by to chat. Turned out he only had a couple weeks of parole left at that time, and it was too late for the PO to drug test him, secure a warrant, etc. before the parole board released him.
Had I called earlier, they would have done this and reactivated his sentence. Which
honestly, I wasn't ok with myself for turning him in earlier. At the point I called, I
was sick and tired of what it was doing to our family, and I was ok with it.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:21 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Momsrainbow View Post

AH is driving me absolutely crazy and there is not a thing I can do about it right now.
More than 2 years ago, you wrote that life was so peaceful, without him. I think divorce papers had been filed. What happened?

Each of us has the power within ourselves to get off Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, anytime we want to do so.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((momsrainbow))

I understand the laws about getting someone to leave -it is very difficult in Louisiana too. BUT abuse is not limited to physical - I did find that out.

the mental and potential for exposure to illegal activity may be reason too - there is also the possibility of him harming himself too is another reason -

It has also been my experience, there is NO place safe enough to hide money, or anything of value from an Alcoholic/addict. When they want it bad enough - they will find it. Even if it takes breaking into your locked vehicle.

My heart goes out to you - I remember how miserable I was living under those conditions - I pray that soon you will find your way to a more peaceful, safe and serene life.

I know it is scary to make those changes - I pray that you will be able to find a path that is available to you so that you don't have to continue living that way.

HUGS (hope, unity, gratitude and serenity)
Rita