She reported

Old 09-19-2008, 12:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Painter

That is good news about your daughter turning herself in. I think that certainly is a step in the right direction. I only hope while there she will "wake up" and do the right thing for herself and her babies.

In the meantime, you are the one they depend on daily. You're also the one that gets all the kisses and hugs.

Prayers and renewed strength coming your way.

Hugs, Devastated
Old 09-19-2008, 06:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Talked to a Capt. at the jail today. He was so nice and understanding. He explained that since Ad has no medical care up to this point then no Doctor is going to want to take her case on. So they cannot take her to a doctor. He assured me that she is being watched daily and if anything happens she will be taken to the emergency room. So at least I am relieved. I know that they have discussed the situtation and are aware of what is going on. Let go and let God.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:49 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm glad you called and they are watching her. When I was in jail, they took pretty good care of pregnant women and were quick to take them to the ER if they really needed it.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 09-19-2008, 07:04 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Painter, Sending prayers for your daughter, you and the grandchildren. I pray that things become easier for you in the days that come. Hugs, Marle
Old 09-19-2008, 10:24 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

im glad you got threw to someone, although i know its hard to imagine that she is safe being shes pregnant and in jail..but i feel there is a intervention here thats been paved by the divine one..good news is its better 4 a baby to be born 5 or 6 wks after use to be born not addicted thank god.also seeing that this is about as bottom as we addicts can get that it may be the motavator 4 a strong recovery.unfourtunately it takes a lot to get us to realize''hay what the heck am i doin?''we tend to go threw this over and over til we finally say''ENOUGH''so try not to worry think positive an awakening is coming.i feel this.im praying 4 you all 2..:ghug