OT - update on me

Old 08-29-2008, 02:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

OT - update on me

Okay, so ya'll know that my liver enzymes were elevated and I went back and had some blood test done which determined that my hep c is active ... I am going to see a gastroenterologist on the 16th of sept to determine liver condition and I'm sure she will suggest treatment, but until then I am just taking my milk thistle and drinking my dandelion tea LOL

I've stopped smoking and have a week under my belt YAY GO ME!

I quit my job as a cashier, got a business license and have started out on a new business venture that would probably leave most scratching their heads ... since we are not suppose to post links if your curious to see what I am doing now just google Nit Picky Of Oregon (not the formal website, just a simple draft of an idea) starting from the ground up with little money, but with time comes change and progress and I will optimize as I go. (I've had two jobs already!)

School is starting up again and Savanna is going to kindergarten ... I am so excited for her. Dakota is doing great and we've been having fun this summer, Elijah is such a boy and full of mischief ...

Anyhow that is the scoop.

Love to all my friends and family here on SR
Passion

Hey Magoo I missed your call and lost your phone number so give me a jingle k
Old 08-29-2008, 04:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What at surprise!..just checked the website! I would have expected some kind of writing since you are so good at it. Good luck in your venture and glad to hear all the kids are doing well.
Hugs,
Susie
Old 08-29-2008, 04:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oops..what A surprise!
Old 08-29-2008, 04:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

it is good to hear from you. thanks for the update.i am glad everything is going good for the kids & you. take care of yourself.prayers are still with you & them.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

I wanna know why you call an update about you off topic?????

It is about you dahlin' I for one enjoy hearing from you and I do not consider an update about you off topic!!!. My best wishes go out to you and your nit pickynanarock it's a cool idea.

I am glad you are supporting your liver. I can't help but wonder though if you were taking the herbs when your enzymes were tested???? Modern Science and herbal medicine are not always in harmony and your reading could have been altered by the herbs. At any rate I hope you will take good care. Give all the kids a hug and kiss from Aunt Splendra...
Old 08-29-2008, 06:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

I am glad you are supporting your liver. I can't help but wonder though if you were taking the herbs when your enzymes were tested???? Modern Science and herbal medicine are not always in harmony and your reading could have been altered by the herbs
Splendra,

Funny thing is that when I was first tested and the one enzyme was just elevated a smidge I was take the herbs and drinking the tea .. and then for some reason I stopped and thats when things changed and the two enzymes were high .... sooooooooo, now I'm taking the milk thistle and drinking the tea again in hopes that when I go see the doc on the 16th the enzymes will be down LOL

I love ya girl .. keep on keepin on one foot in front of the other and no doubt you'll be right where you want to be sooner than later

Hugs,
Passion
Old 08-30-2008, 12:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

(((Nyte)))

SOOOO good to hear from you. Way to go on you business adventure, and sending prayers your liver enzymes go back down.

Have fun with the kids!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy