AskingforPrayers

Old 05-21-2008, 08:31 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
BBD

Tons of positive energy and good thoughts coming your way. It's amazing what we can do when we have too.....and I wish you much luck....I wanna be first in line!! Smiles, Bonnie
Old 05-21-2008, 08:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

Many postive thoughts and prayers for you Splendra. You are such a strong and caring woman. I know soemthing wonderful awaits you very soon. Hugs
Old 05-21-2008, 09:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Wishing many opportunities to come your way.
Don't give up, just hang on
'til the tide turns, and it will.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:44 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Well I did something stupid and called the board. No doubt that will add time to giving me a response.

Anyway maybe I just need to change to another line of work. Natural medicine is getting almost as bad as regular medicine as far as red tape and overcharging. I am too dyslexic to keep up with all the forms and stuff. I would have to hire several people and charge much more than I think I should to keep up with it all. Plus they penalize you for letting the license expire it really is more BS than I want to deal with. At first the license lasted 4 years, then 3 years, now it is 2 years. I know a lot of people who have dropped out of the medical profession because of redtape and government regulation which keeps pricing high. I would have to be a constant student just keep up with all the things I am educated for and maintain all the licensures. It cost more than than I make to keep up with it. I could become employed and have them pay for it all but I don't want to work for anybody I prefer to work on my own. I don't like government regulation and all the red tape involved.

I am thinking I could just change everything and go in a totally different direction. Something fun and creative that does not have a lot of paper work and red tape involved with doing. I will figure it out somehow. I always wanted to join the circus and help care for the animals or maybe some traveling band of gypsies.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:46 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

******{Prayers}}} out to you girl!!!
Old 05-21-2008, 10:53 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Many prayers coming your way sweety! Good luck!