help

Old 03-31-2008, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

help

My exah seems to be on a downward spiral. He doesn't seem to be able to comprehend anything. He is stalking me, texting, calling, I try to ignore most of them and carry on with my day. My best friend said that my ex showed up at her house last night. He paced around her house, kept sucking in his cheeks, drank lots and lots of water. syas there is a white truck following him. He does see a Dr. he his on anti-depressants and anti anxiety pills. I think he is still using. But not his DOC which was crack/coke. He paces alot, major mood swings, any idea what he might be on? I am afraid he may have drug induced phycosis. I am afaid he will od on his drugs while on meds. should I call his mom? She is aware of his addictions. I just don't know what I should do.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
underacheiver

Call his mother if it will help him,but if he is dangerous consider your own safety 1st and contact the police if you think it will help.
Inaction will not helkp him.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Don't take any risks. It's very dangerous to be around someone in that state. Why would you call his mom? How is that going to help him? You really should worry about yourself. You are not safe while he is acting that way, no matter how he got that way. Call 9-1-1. He's safer in jail. Or a mental institution. And so are you and your family/friends.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I will ditto, call 9-1-1

You say he is your Ex, therefore he is STALKING you. Show them the text messages. Keep a record of how many times he calls, but DO NOT talk to him.

If in fact there is something wrong with him, the police are better equipped to handle it than you are. His mother really cannot do anything.

Now, what about YOU. He is your EX and yes you still care, but now is the time to take care of YOU.

What are you doing to better your life? Tell us. Focus on YOU.

J M H O

Love and hugs,
Old 03-31-2008, 02:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I thought about calling his mom so she could decide if she wanted to call help for him. I will keep the texts and phone calls. I am setting up some counciling sessions for this week. I am going to go to the gym when I find myself sitting at home worrying about him. He did text me to say sorry he was acting so strange lately, he is going to his councilor tonight. so will see what tomorrow brings..........Thanks for your caring words and thoughts.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Restoring myself to sanity

I would call 911 and at least report him or get a restraining order against him. Don't take this lightly. Your safety needs to be your number one concern.

Maybe I watch the news a little to much but stalking is a serious issue and he could hurt you if he is not in the right frame of mind.

If there is something mentaly wrong with him, the police will recognize it and a lot of times they will send him off someplace until he gets his issues under control.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:54 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

above all keep yourself safe. prayers,
Old 03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jerect View Post
I would call 911 and at least report him or get a restraining order against him. Don't take this lightly. Your safety needs to be your number one concern.
Safety comes first. Get the Police involved.