back...still with doubt :O(

Old 02-26-2008, 07:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

back...still with doubt :O(

Well..it has been a while since I had been here or posted at least. My AD checked herself into a un-wed mothers place or some type of pregnancy place for moms. I got a phone call about 2 weeks ago - my husband answered it - it was my AD saying that she was at the hospital miscarring the baby. Several hours later the phone rang again and I answered it- it was AD saying - I guess you got what you wanted, right mom? - Meaning the baby was dead. My response was one without much thought - I told her do not call here again. That isn't what I really wanted to say - I wanted to blast her for being so damn stupid! I wanted to tell her obviously, it isn't what I wanted, but it must have been what you wanted since you were on heroin throughout the 4 months you were pregnant.

Again, feeling bad because I have no sympathy for her and the lose of the baby. She has two children that she can't care for now and she was so excited to bring yet another Pimp's baby into this world!! I am numb, I am cold-hearted, I am uncaring - I just don't feel anymore!!

I have since been working with and individual at the Justice Department in suppling her with letters and details about my daughters life as a prostitute because they are working on educating the world on Trafficking. It was unknown to me that my grandson's father is listed as one of the biggest trafficker's in Washington DC. This lady is also working with the prosocuting attorney who put my grandson's father behind bars....so that we can keep him there - we are using the letters he wrote my daughter as proof he is a danger to people.

Other than that, I am still smoke free since the beginning of Jan and have gained almost 20 pounds. I am now the proud owner of a Gym membership and sore muscles!!
Old 02-26-2008, 09:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You didn't cause the miscarriage, or her choices. ONce again it is easier for her to BLAME YOU thank look at herself in the mirror!

My AD did this for months after she had an abortion. Her choice, her consequences over and over!

Glad to see you back around, missed ya!
susan
Old 02-26-2008, 12:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Opiate abuse can cause a miscarriage. Too bad your daughter did not think about that before she got herself pregnant. Good job on the no smoking. I am coming up on 2 weeks, have added a bunch of exercise and so far (knock on wood) I have managed to not gain anything. Hugs, Marle
Old 02-27-2008, 12:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((Trisah))) I am a firm believer in "No Such Thing As Coincidence".

I am sorry your daughter is so filled with guilt... that is what I think you heard as she tried to switch the blame to you.

I am sorry she cannot be sober and in your life today.

My prayers are that this incidence might help her find someone or something that can get through to the girl beneath the addiction.... the one you love. She is still in there.

Prayers going up.

((hugs))