sound like a plan

Old 02-23-2008, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

sound like a plan

my daughter is a heroin addict. bizzarre actions are taking place at my home.so wird that i think her and my husband are having sex, i had cameras set up, but they had blind spots. 1 you can hear them in the background but they made it so there was something wrong with the sound. she moved out i cleaned her room, washed carpet and ect, and that day she came over and i was pretending to be sleeping, she checked to make sure i was sleeping and i did fall asleep. the next day i went upstairs and found change on the carpet, that was cleaned and vaccummed, my husbands hunting room light on, in the bathroom, looked a hard ash on the counter and a match on the floor. she moved out and 3 months have gone by i step in my bedroom and an earring gets wedged in my slipper, she tells me it could fall out of a blanket. she wasint here then. my husband will not go to nar-non meetings with me, he bought her a car, pays when she feels like it. ive called the police 1 time when we had an arguement, and i told him he was having sex with her. so i went out to my truck and pretended to be sleeping, she came out of the house to check if i was sleeping, then my husband told her the whole conversation about when the police came and even about them having sex. she did not ebven respond badly about the having sex part, she just listened, i think they are trying to drive me crazy. im seeking proffesional help, this last time my husband wanted to go in i said no. he tries to brainwash this proffesional, he tells him im paranoid. well this time i took pictures, the proffesional could not beleive me at 1st meeting but he asked me if i wanted a divorce, i told him im pennyless,health is ****, but i play the game till i can get a job.all i can do is try to save $ for a divorce, they want 5,000.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Welcome Budda,
I'm glad you are seeking professional help to help you sort out your thoughts and feelings.
I'm not an expert on these matters, nor can I imagine even thinking that my husband could do these things with my daughter.
My only thought is that I could never stay with someone who I thought for a moment was capable of such things. Not for another second.
I suggest contacting a womans shelter...they may be able to help you sort things out AFTER you get out of the drama and chaos.

I can't see even a possibility of thinking straight while remaining in it.
Prayers for peace and clarity.
(((Hugs)))
Old 02-23-2008, 04:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I agree with Cece, a woman's shelter would help you regain your balance, get a job and help you find affordable housing to begin again.

You have a choice here and don't have to stay in such a sick relationship. For the sake of your health, I hope you get help.

Hugs
Old 02-23-2008, 08:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((Budda))) Mr. Big and did a Do It Yourself Divorce in 1983 for less than $200 - that was filing and everything. But we were in agreement, and there was no argument over splitting property.

Women's shelters have lawyers who volunteer to provide legal aid - they may be able to get you someone who can work "pro bono" - without pay.

Also, they can help you find a job so you can support yourself no matter HOW the divorce turns out.

Living with a man who is abusing your daughter because you aren't working is a terrible situation. It hurts your heart, your mind and your soul.... and is something that you do have the power to change.

I wish you the best.

((Hugs))