Update-OT

Old 10-30-2007, 04:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Update-OT

Hello all,
Well yesterday I had to go back to Dr. for my wrist, they took off the cast and put a new thing on it. I was having a lot of pain, and now need a MRI to see if I did more damage to it, you think 3 cracked bones would be enough. But my HP has me going through this for a reason, that I will find out about later. I don't question why things happen any more, just wait to find the reason later.
Typing is hard for me, but writing is out of the questions, which is fun with school.
Today I am going back to court about my son, or rather my ex not having him pay me the money the court ordered him to pay. It will be the first time I have seen him in over a year. For that I am grateful, it will be nice to just look at him. I am not hoping for anything to come for our relationship from this, but I can't wait to just see him. No matter what I still love my son, and pray for his recovery every day, and that he is kept as safe as his HP sees fit for him.
I know I may never see my son again, so I might take a picture with my cell phone of him today, so I can always look at it. I am ok with knowing this might be my last time and know if things change in the future it will be because it was the work of my HP.
Sorry for going on so much.
Just want to say thank you to my SR family, for being here for me.
Love all of you
Old 10-30-2007, 04:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I hope your wrist heals quickly, this has been a painful time for you.

And today, don't forget that your son is an active addict and what he says may come from the addiction and not the son you know and love. I pray it goes well.

Also, something my own son told me was that even in his worst time, even when he couldn't show it himself, he KNEW that I loved him and that helped him each day.

If you see a lady with bunny slippers standing behind you handing out hugs, just grab one for yourself because I know this may be an emotional day.

More Hugs
Old 10-30-2007, 05:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Just take care of yourself Pam. I'll be thinking about you and saying a special prayer today that everything goes well. You've been a God send to me and I'm so blessed to be able to call you my friend. You deserve happiness and closure to all of this.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Pam,
In my neck of the woods, Verizon Wireless has great commercials. The theme is "It's the Network" and wherever someone goes, there is a HUGE crowd of people following.

That's us. The Moms. We are all behind you on this day. When you walk into the court house, make sure there is plenty of room because we are all with you: encouraging you, holding your hand, cheering for you, weeping with you. (and shin kicking but only when necessary)

Hugs from Mom to Mom

Cats
Old 10-30-2007, 12:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Just got home from court, and my exh was his same a**hole of self. He fought about everything, so now I have to go back and have a trail, which is not what I wanted. If I win there is a chance my son can go to jail. I know this is happening for a reason, and my HP will give me the strength to get through this.
I did hear some good news, my son is still clean, and the place he goes to for treatment, now has him doing work for the area, state and he has just been picked to go on the national tour. He goes around and speaks to kids and other addicts about what happened to him, etc. I am so proud that he is helping others.
It shows me that both of our HPs had us go through this so we will reach out to help others. It does feel good to know that a good thing has come out of the chaos.
Thank you all for your support.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

oh pam, i am so happy to hear your son is clean,it sounds so good. try not to stress about court.things will turn out as they should.prayers are powerful & u have mine.hugs,