Swatted

Old 08-30-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

that is scary. i would do something to find out who was there. something !!!!
loves, u r so sweet to research all of that for lady..... thank you.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I agree with the others, this is very scary stuff. If it were me, I would do my danndest to find out who the heck this was and contact authorities ....there has to be someone you can call!!! I think Loves is on to something with her lists, thanks Loves!! I also find it very interesting that your daughter was the only adult home at the time.......good luck with this, and please keep us posted!
Old 08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

In the county I came from, it was SO CORRUPT, that anything could happen.
I was hassled by the sheriff's and threatened and such several times because when exabf was mad at me, he would call in a report on me. I have witnessed inmuberable illegal things from the justice dept, from the city cops all the way to the courthouse.
And, yes, at the same time exabf could have and did engineer many things to terrorize me. I know what it is like to not feel safe in your own home.
Trust your gut instinct is all I know to do.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:12 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thank you all so much. I'll check around and see what I can find out. You know everything comes out in the wash. I am going out of town for my birthday. I'm not letting anyone keep me shivering in fear. I have also heard stories of crooked cops.

Old 08-31-2007, 08:01 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I have not read everyones posts so if i repeat anything, sorry. I would call the police and tell them that your home was broken into and randsacked by 12 to 15 criminals. They were either atf or criminals dressed as such and you want to file a complaint and have an investigation opened to to property damage ect. File a complaint that way it is on file.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:22 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

(((((Lady)))))

Just showing my support and offering up a prayer.
Man! That woulda scared the shite outta me. I hope things are
straightened out soon.
In the meantime...

Try not to worry too much until Tuesday. When you can do something about it.

Linda
Old 08-31-2007, 08:23 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

This does not smell right to me.
I doubt very much these were Federal Agents of any sort and if they were, what Alcohol, tobacco or Firearms laws were violated? I guess that Uncle Jake's Still in the attic was not there to find was it?

I think you have been violated, but not by anyone in any government Agency.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Thank you all so much. I'll check around and see what I can find out. You know everything comes out in the wash. I am going out of town for my birthday. I'm not letting anyone keep me shivering in fear. I have also heard stories of crooked cops.

I think that's great you are continuing with your plans for going out of town. We cannot let this sort of thing run our lives. I do wish to encourage you though not to put off reporting this any longer than you have to. The longer you wait the harder it will be for anyone to help you. The authorities will wonder why you waited to report such a crime and they have a tendancy........as much as it stinks........to not believe what you are telling them otherwise you would have done something much sooner. .............been there..........done that with my exabf. I was treated like the criminal.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:39 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

They probably won't believe me anyway since I don't have a copy of the warrant.
I still think ad's abusive abf had something to do with it. The deputy told me that the AFT sometimes acts without investigating if their informant is some one they've used in the past with success.
I knew already he was a rat b------!!