Im Devastated!

Old 07-19-2007, 09:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

Im Devastated!

I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me The Worst Part Is That He Got Back Together With Me And Supposedly He Is With Someone Else. Im So Hurt I Was Wiht Him Through Everything And Now He Goes And Does This S@#$. He Keeps Calling Me And Getting Back Together And Supposedly He Is With The Other Girl Im So Devasted And Hurt
Now Im Left Alone Pregnant With His Child I Really Hate Life Right Now
Old 07-19-2007, 09:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i'm sorry, nmt. it's important you take good care of yourself, emotionally and physically, with the pregnancy and all.

blessings, k
Old 07-19-2007, 09:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((nmt))

Hate you are going thru this pain. It can be heartbreaking to realize someone you care for is not trustworthy.
This would be a really good time for some large doses of heathy self-care.
HALT - hungry, angry, lonely and tired - try to take care of these things the healthiest way possible until you can clear away some of the hurt to know what is best for you.

Wishing you Serenity & Joy,
Rita
Old 07-19-2007, 03:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
krhea75

So sorry for your situation...make a plan, take one step, just one for today. You are a child of God, worth somuch more than you know.
krhea
Old 07-19-2007, 05:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((nmt)))

Hugs to you and the baby. Focus on you and the baby for now. You both deserve better.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i agree with ladyjane 100% and i'm sure you do too... you can do this! we all know you can! and we also know how much it hurts. but jane is right... focus on yourself and the baby. you have to search yourself and discover what you really REALLY want in life. it may not happen right away... but once you have that baby... you will have this drive in you to do better. you will feel a love you have never felt before when you lay eyes on your baby for the first time. that's how i felt at least. and you definitely DEFINITELY deserve better than that!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

just wanted to say how very sorry i am for your pain, but the others are right, you need to focus on taking care of yourself and the baby. sending you prayers and hugs.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm so sorry...I can imagine how much pain you feel. You deserve so much better and life has something better waiting for you. Keep focusing on you and the baby. Hugs
Old 07-20-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

So sorry for life's blow...your important and so is your baby...just remember the great father in heaven also loves you. Life is a miracle and something to be proud of. You deserve better seek it.

FC
Old 07-20-2007, 07:14 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

(((nmt))),
I am sorry for your situation. Take care of yourself and the little life within you.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:23 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
President

I'm sorry for your pain! Just sending hugs!
Old 07-20-2007, 11:49 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Be Blessed

Smile God has a plan for everything

I know you may not see anything good coming out of this situation, but it will. i want you to look at the positive. with your ex cheating on you he could have brought some kind of STD home to you. You may not see it now but him showing his true colors now, will be the one of the best thing that ever happen to you. the hurt and pain you are feeling will past and what dont kill only make you stronger.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:20 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I agree with Iamfound. You better get tested.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:17 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Exclamation

i just miscarried thursday after two months of pregnancy, most of which my abf (cocaine) was clean. then, his brother was killed in a car accident and everything fell apart...., then i found out i was pregnant. the stress was too much for the baby, i guess. try to not repeat this, take care of yourself, i wish i had the strength to.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:38 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

nmt
I am sorry that you are in this painful place. I agree with the others and make sure you and the baby are healthy.

Helga
I am sorry for what has been a horrible few months for you. Please take care of yourself also.
Prayers and hugs to the both of you.
Terri
Old 07-21-2007, 06:58 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

(((nmt)))) i am sorry for your pain.i am sorry what this man has put you through.you deserve better than him. do you have family u can turn to? i am praying for you & your baby, keep coming back & let us know how u r.