OT What Would You Do If You Could?

Old 06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Japic05 View Post
I would love to tell my Health Insurance Company that their premiums exceed MY FEE SCHEDULE! That I will only be paying 20% of the monthly premiums

Ohhhh...I like this one
Old 06-26-2007, 01:30 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I would love to tell my Home Owners Insurance Company the same thing they told me when we were waiting for payment after Hurricane Rita "Do you realize how many pieces of mail we get a day to try to process? I'll get to it when I can" I would LOVE to write them about my bill - "Do you realize how many other bills I have? I'll get to it when I can!!" (especially since our premiums almost doubled).
Hey I wanna do that too, and my premium went from $600 a year to 15 days notice to being $1800 a year, whats with that.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:25 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

Outlaw blue tooth...or deem the users schizophrenic as the walk down the street laughing at nothing

Yes!!! To walk around with the thing in your ear just waiting for it to interrupt a "real" conversation...as if whoever "may" call is much more important than the person standing there in real life.

I love so many of these responses especially the insurance ones and I sure do relate to the "I'm paying your salary" thing.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I'd like to tell the rude teller at the bank that if she didn't think she'd have to deal with customers she should have applied for that job at the morgue.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

I'd pick all of you up in my motorhome, and, we would drive and drive all over the USA,seeing the sights,telling jokes,sharing funny stories and laughing our arses off....no worries, no bills, no nothin but fun!

That's exactly what I would do.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:03 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'd hop on a plane and get to Dolly's before she left without this Canadian girl.

I'd buy everyone here bunny slippers and we'd wear them everywhere and not care if people stared.

I'd carry a rude people zapper and if anyone was rude to me I'd just zap them to the curb.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:07 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
I'd carry a rude people zapper and if anyone was rude to me I'd just zap them to the curb.
I have a teller who could use a quick zap to the curb LOL.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:17 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Yeah, Bunny Slippers....we will also need fire ants, just in case we run into one of our ex's in Texas, we codies know how to use them, down their pants and watch them dance!
Old 06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Im comming for the Rv, wait for me Ill bring some fire ants
Old 06-26-2007, 05:56 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Woo Hoo, look out world, here we come!

When "we" were on a codie mission in the Hummer, the bag of ants broke, the hummer was a rockin and rollin so we pulled over...a sheriffs car pulled over behind us, gumballs blaring, being good citizens and battling fire ants, we all jumped out and around, scratching....there were 10 of us codies packed in the Hummer, one was wearing a pink tutu and kept mumbling "Penis Breath", we all started to sing Rolling On The River, he, raced for his sheriff mobile and sped off into the sunset. What a chicken sheet....

We were going to "save" Loves...need I say more!
Old 06-26-2007, 05:59 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dollydo View Post

When "we" were on a codie mission in the Hummer, the bag of ants broke, the hummer was a rockin and rollin so we pulled over...a sheriffs car pulled over behind us, gumballs blaring, being good citizens and battling fire ants, we all jumped out and around, scratching....there were 10 of us codies packed in the Hummer, one was wearing a pink tutu and kept mumbling "Penis Breath", we all started to sing Rolling On The River, he, raced for his sheriff mobile and sped off into the sunset. What a chicken sheet....

Y'all were my heros and continue to be to this day!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:23 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I just thought of a song.............well a take off of another song. Sang by Willie Nelson I think lol. "My hero's have always been codies". Oooooooookay.......I think it's getting to be close to my bed time ya think?
Old 06-26-2007, 06:31 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Probably time to hit the sack...

Hey what the heck was "his" name? Holk, Hulk, Smuck...something like that...I never thought I'd forget it, but, obviously Half Himerizers has set in.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:47 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Probably time to hit the sack...

Hey what the heck was "his" name? Holk, Hulk, Smuck...something like that...I never thought I'd forget it, but, obviously Half Himerizers has set in.

Shank??
Old 06-26-2007, 06:52 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Actually, I just want world peace and encompassing compassion, but that 's a pretty big order isn't it!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Oh Yeah, that's it, I knew I was close, I had the S & H right! Loh, it's h*ll to get old!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:55 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Nah............we just put him out of our minds dolly. I mean.........we set him afire, duct taped him to a tree, poured fire ants down his pants, drug him behind the hummer. We did him in at least a half a dozen times lol.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:56 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Administrator

Just watch out...wasn't that one of the threads that got locked cause things got a little too interesitng? I will never forget the pink tutu...Love that child!

Shank?? I thought it was Skank...
Old 06-26-2007, 07:00 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Administrator

Ohhhh...and I thought of one more thing I'd love...Hit me tonight as I wasted at least an hour looking for two different things. Found one (if it had teeth, it woulda bit me) the other, my snorkeling mask...is still awol. I lost it last year, found it during the winter, put it in another safe place and now can't remember...

Please, please can we create something that puts all the things I put in a "safe place" into just one safe place and tell me where that safe place is? For whatever reason, the safe place i pick always seems logical at the time, but never, ever when I need to find it.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:10 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I would keep everything the same, life is good.....yeah sure. I would never have left my job 3 yrs ago. I so loved that job, but my boss was 74 & I need to work for another 100 yrs. The boss I have now is sort of a butt munch. But my old boss/job rocked.

Have a "bat phone" so that I could actually talk to a live person with out going through a gazillion promps.