It's been a while... SoontobeXAH is in ICU....

Old 05-05-2007, 10:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It's been a while... SoontobeXAH is in ICU....

No one can find out what his status is because he is under arrest also. there is a police officer in his room. His mom went there this morning and was histerical because they wouldn't tell her anything.

The woman he lived with (basically was working on their house for free rent) went in the shower and he and his friend stole all of her jewelry. She called the police and they found him and arrested him. I am guessing he OD'd.

I am oksy, because I am emotionally uninvolved with the chaos that his addiction brings, but I still can't believe it. I really ffeel for his mom.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello Leah - I'm a mom of AD so I can imagine what his mom is going through. Being emotionally uninvolved with it all certainly can be a lifesaver for you but it is kind of scary isn't it? I'm going through some days like that recently since my AD only recently relapsed - other days I really have to fight the codie in me. SR has helped me. Sending you and soon to be xmil (((HUGS))). Does his mom go to meetings or post here? I'm sure she would find support.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry about your ex i'll keep him, his friend and family in my prayers, hope he gets better soon
Old 05-06-2007, 06:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Leah, I was just thinking about you yesterday. Wondering what was up. I am sorry about your soon to be ex. Glad that you are doing okay. It really makes a difference when we separate from the chaos. Don't be a stranger Hugs, Marle
Old 05-06-2007, 08:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
rozied

I am the mom ofd an AS who is still using........................I am really sorry for his mom & you & am very glad to see you have detached. I am now at that point with my AS...............I have to cut him loose, it is just too painful & not healthy for me.
I will keep you & yours in my prayers.
I also have learned so much from SR & the wonderful people here. I thank my HP everyday for leading me here.
Love,
Diane
Old 05-06-2007, 08:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It's so sad to watch them just keep on destroying themselves, and I hope this is a wake-up call for him. I also hope his mom finds some meetings and a site like this where she can get some support.

I'm glad you are no longer in a front row seat, it's the worst seat in the house and drags us in to the drama.

Hugs
Old 05-06-2007, 03:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

so sorry to hear this Leah.........take care of yourself
Old 05-06-2007, 07:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

i will say a prayer for you, your ex. i will say a special pray for his mom.i really feel bad for her.i know the feeling only mya.s. tried to commit suicide by hanging in jail.it is a terrible feeling for a mother when she can not see him herself.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Sending Prayer for everyone involved!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif
Christian Angel.gif (40.9 KB, 14 views)