Ruining Everyone's day!!

Old 04-13-2007, 06:17 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Hey.. Gues What Fellow NY-er.. WE ARE GOING TO GET ANOTHER SNOW STORM (and you may not be exempt either Greet!).

I am grinning now.. I started out in weather models in college..

Today at work the Governor released a notice expressing concern that a major storm may move in on sunday and all of the SEMO folks are on alert. Apparently all the computer models showed similar bad storm news. Well, I am here, my cats are here and we are not going anywhere?

I asked my co worker if she got the Email. And, (this is how sick upstaters are) we looked at each other and she started grinning and said.. "Yeaaaanh... COOL!!" I was grinning back...

I guess this storm is HUGE. Well, I will get gas for the snow blower and then well, what ever...
Too happy or too stupid to be afraid I guess....

so, smile just a smile for me.. and for you and for everyone. Smile disease is infectious. Pass it on!
Old 04-13-2007, 06:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Fantastic Elana and here is a huge ((((((((((Elana)))))))))) and a

You can get in my lift any time you like. I shall try this.

Kevin
Old 04-13-2007, 07:20 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Elana,

They predicted eighteen inches for us here last night and when I got out of bed we had nary a flake on the ground. It completely missed us. Hoping YOUR weatherman is just as wrong!

just practicing my smiling lessons

GL
Old 04-13-2007, 09:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

you are just a wonderful person. i knew that all along. hugs,hope
Old 04-13-2007, 09:50 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((((Elana))))))))))

I had a real crap night at work. I come home (here) to relax,
and I see your thread. I'm so glad your here.
All of you. I love you all.

I gotta go back there again in the morning...ugghhhh!
That's okay, though, cause I'm like you...kill'em with kindness. lol

Thanks for makin' me smile tonight...

Love ya,
Old 04-14-2007, 04:03 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Well, it is (as forecast) partly clear this AM (sun not over the hill to the east yet) and not so bad. I have lingerd in bed to past 6:30AM (lazy).. my cat is tied up out on his rope (I said he wasn't normal.. he begs me to let him out on his rope.. so he can scope out the mole situation in the little flower garden and watch the birds at the feeder... his rope ends befor the birds begin... he is an AVID bird watcher... they would kick his kitty butt if he went near them!)

I am having my DOC (coffee tho I think I need to cut the caffeine) and I am going to a dog trial... I need to get outta here.

I am facing another day of smiling. How can I be so happy? I am no longer in the shadow of addiction and I understand the scale of that darkness vs. the brightness of this light.

I am sorry for Steve. He is missing this. That is the choice he made. I invited him on this path and he chose to not only not take it but to scorn the path and all who do take it.

My choice is to take the path he scorns. His choice is to take a path that is his own. I do not scorn his path. I simply chose a different one!
Old 04-14-2007, 04:18 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

I love them smiling dogs!
I don't know where Cinder is, but she has these turtles and turtles have a smile plastered to their faces as well.

Yesterday one of the surveyors came past my desk and said," Wake Up!" (he was teasing me...)
I replied, " I can't get any sleep here.. those darn surveyors snore so loud it keeps me awake..." (their unit is next to mine)

I bet those people are glad they get a weekend off from me. ROFL
Old 04-14-2007, 12:13 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Hope3

Originally Posted by Elana View Post
Hey.. Gues What Fellow NY-er.. WE ARE GOING TO GET ANOTHER SNOW STORM (and you may not be exempt either Greet!).

I am grinning now.. I started out in weather models in college..

Today at work the Governor released a notice expressing concern that a major storm may move in on sunday and all of the SEMO folks are on alert. Apparently all the computer models showed similar bad storm news. Well, I am here, my cats are here and we are not going anywhere?

I asked my co worker if she got the Email. And, (this is how sick upstaters are) we looked at each other and she started grinning and said.. "Yeaaaanh... COOL!!" I was grinning back...

I guess this storm is HUGE. Well, I will get gas for the snow blower and then well, what ever...
Too happy or too stupid to be afraid I guess....

so, smile just a smile for me.. and for you and for everyone. Smile disease is infectious. Pass it on!
Yep, I'm sick to, and smiling back Elana, hope3
Old 04-14-2007, 04:52 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

I spent a wonderful day today with my Mom.

We did something I rarely do.. we went shopping!!!!
I bought some luggage for my trip and tags and sox and a night shirt.. and a good pair of sneakers. Mom got ne wunderwear and we looked at all the pretty clothes in the store and..

..Oh I have to get my sewing maching out and make some skirts.

I love the smiling disease. I even watched some agility dogs work today. it was a fun day doing not a lot of anything.. except I needed the luggage and what I got was cheap but I don't travel all that often so it will probably be fine...
Old 04-15-2007, 01:20 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

I can just see your cat on a little rope! That is hilarious Elana!
Old 04-15-2007, 03:51 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

I woke up this morning to torrential rain. Then the rain got silent.. Uh Oh...

SNOW.. Snow is bucketing down.. you know when it rains hard in the summer we laugh and say well, at least its not snow. Well, it is....

and my cat HATES snow, but he begged and begged.. he is out on his rope. Yup. tied up out front. His request. Keeping track of the Mole Situation and the Squirrles on the feeder. His rope is light clothes line and he has about 25 feet of it, and a leash on the end attached to his collar.

Man.. this is really coming down. I best go get gas for the snow thrower. If I don't use it, then it can double up and be used for the lawn mower. someday. Maybe. July... or somee time it ever stops snowing....

Hey.. but it is april. Most of this will melt!
Old 04-15-2007, 04:58 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

and my cat HATES snow, but he begged and begged.. he is out on his rope. Yup. tied up out front. His request. Keeping track of the Mole Situation and the Squirrles on the feeder. His rope is light clothes line and he has about 25 feet of it, and a leash on the end attached to his collar.
Your cat is in the snow? What did I miss?
Old 04-15-2007, 05:15 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Hi Cinder! It is another lovely day here in the northeast and I am passingyou a big old SMILE!

My cat begged to go out this morning and it is snowing like a banshee.. so I tied him out on his rope. He came back in about 15 minutes later. He absolutely HATES snow. It was sticking to the steps.. when I went to get him back in he didn't even want to walk up the steps in it. He is now under the covers on the bed.. where he has burrowed.

I think he has given up on spring.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:26 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Haha, thats cute. Mine doesnt want anything to do withoutside today, neither does the dog and they always go out in the early am. I think they sense our weather coming