vent moment

Old 04-02-2007, 06:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

vent moment

I have decided AH is truly insane and he's defiantely progressing again his attitude shows it. This morning he tells me "I need to get a job making more." and he's tired of all his money going to bills"
Have to laugh, nothing of his has gone to bills unless you count food and gas. He wants our bills less, yet he cranks the ac and all we pay is the standard bills. He has lost his mind, there is no hope.

Even funnier he has decided instead of taking the class for his license he should buy a car and I should put it in my name. NOT!!! That will enver happen, I work in the field of car accidents, I may be naive, but not that much so.

He no longer thinks anything is off with his actions. He's angry and negative and suddenly hates the job he loved. He has 1 outfit since I through all his belongings in the yard of the other house and he acts if it doesnt phase him just keeps washing it
Old 04-02-2007, 06:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Let him keep washing it it was his actions that made it get there. At least you know not to put the car under your name. Hold on to your self and know what you got to do for you and the kids. Stay focus and continue taking care of you.

Know that i am here for you!

Hugs,
jewel
Old 04-02-2007, 06:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

His actions definatly sound that he is on his way to a relapse. Unfortunatly this is what addicts do. Hes good for a couple of weeks then he gets the cravings, made that he doesnt have money to score, then everything is your fault. I'm sorry that this cycle keeps repeating itself obviously the "I can keep clean by myself program" isnt working for him. Its hard to live through this over and over again. Its just what addicts do. Take care of yourself.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On a tear

((Cinda)) ... the chaos continues.

I can't remember, do you attend face to face meetings? Alanon, Naranon or CODA? They can help you get through some of the worst things. ((hugs))
Old 04-02-2007, 06:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

BIg sis its realy hard to attend face to face meetings with my hectic schedule, and the ones here dont allow me to bring my children, I occassionally get to a portion of a lunch time group
Old 04-02-2007, 07:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
grateful rca

this is the sad part about the money and the bill thing, i've heard it all, this is where it got worse for me. i got tired of argueing about it so i decided ok, handle your own money but give me x dollars for me and the kids and the household , his addiction progressed so fast, it made my head spin, but at least he finially figured out that he couldn't handle his own money cause i sure didn't stick around to help him after he had spent all of his.

i have to say, that it sounds like he's trying to figure out how he can keep more money for himself, and seems like he's taking a shot at blaming you and your bills first, i pray that you can stick to your boundaries, let him wear himself down with this and not you. stay focused. praying for ya

oh btw, didn't know that you threw his clothes out in the yard, i must have missed something.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hang in there..it's hectic. blessings, k
Old 04-02-2007, 07:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Living in the light

Having a front row seat on an addict's chaos is like being on a psych ward 24/7

Insanity is always there. Your bad boy is insane. You can step off the merry go round any time you decide you ( and children ) deserve/want peace more than the hell you live with.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:39 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Stay strong Cinderella, and stick to your boundaries.
Sending (((HUGS))))
Old 04-02-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

I can only wish you the best. One boundary at a time. you don't need to lose everything if he is driving a car in your name. Keep the boundaries going. His actions, his consequences (just like the rest of us).

Just keep yourself and your kids safe.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:41 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

stay strong cindra... i just would like to add that i am saddend my son is in prison, but its is sadder i now have money. and able to leave it on the table. boy the chaos i sure dont miss. who needs soap operas? when you have a addict loose in the house? anyhow i hope it goes well for you cinder.... many hugs to you my friend.