No show

Old 03-30-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

No show

Here it is 5pm and she's no show. Big surprise really. I guess, we still have a few hours left, she said she would come and spend time with her son and I tonight, but so far no word. Will keep you updated
Old 03-30-2007, 02:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

wow notsleepingwell i am so very sorry about that. i am glad you came here to post. anvil is right. sad but true addicts are runners. at least i speak for me i was a runner. i hope she will show up for the babies sake. my thoughts are with you my friend.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
let it grow!

thinking about you, notsleeping. blessings, k
Old 03-30-2007, 02:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i hope she shows for the sake of her son.does he know she is suppose to come? i always made it a point not to tell the little ones anything so they would not be disappointed. if she don't show maybe you could take him to mcdonalds or a movie.do something nice for him & you too.post later.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i agree with the others, don't know how long i would wait either, i remember how panicky i would get sometimes waiting on ah to do what he promised. sad to say but that is the way of an addict sometimes. i pray that she is not just running, or that by it being the wkend, that her doc is not calling her name. hopefully thats not the case. maybe you could give yourself a waiting time limit, and if she don't show by then, not only treat the lil guy but treat yourself too. still praying for ya.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

NSW Could be she called you to see what information you had. My daughter did that to me one time. She was trying to see if I knew that there might possibly be a warrant out on her boyfriend. She just called to see what I knew. Also as soon as I confronted my daughter about needing rehab and to stop trying to scam me, she could not wait to leave my house and I have not seen or heard from her since. Hang in there. They will get her eventually and then she can't blame you for anything. Hugs, Marle
Old 03-30-2007, 04:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Argghggg, I'm sorry.... Like Marle said, her day will come... (((NSW)))
Old 03-30-2007, 04:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Aaawww...

I'm so sorry NSW.
She's missing out on sssoooo much. There is NO STRONGER evidence about what an evil hold drugs have than a parent who runs from their own child. So sad...I'm so sorry.

I hope you take your grandson out and do something special with him this weekend...something you BOTH enjoy.

Loving hugs...
Old 03-30-2007, 07:02 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm so sorry sweetie. Perhaps this is HP's way of getting you out of the middle of the situation so that she will face the consequences on her own. I too hope you and your grandson can do something fun for the two of you. Hugs and prayers