5 Years Later I Am One Grateful Codie

Old 03-25-2007, 08:30 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

(((ANN)))

You are a true example of sharing your experience, strength and hope and I'll be forever grateful. You were here for me when I had no hope. You gently responded to me (yes, I know you wanted to shake the tee whatty out of me and say, "Would you GET IT, Hangin'!!!!!!!") when I came and whine and cried and whine and cried. You gently nudge me with your steel toed bunny slippers (no, I didn't not fall for the putting the cushy sock on over them so I'd think it was going to be a gently kick...) and at some point the wisdom you've gained from your journey started to sink into my thick head.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You know I love you.

And you know what? I had no idea you had only been here 7 months when I started making this site my home. I thought you had been on SR since ... Noah. Well, I only thought that because you have so much faith, just like Noah.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:40 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

A beautiful gift of this program is that we get back tenfold from anything we give. They say you have to give it away in order to keep it, and I know that is true because you all have been my beacon in the storm for many years now.

I am so blessed to have made wonderful friends that I will keep all my life. I have been lucky enough to meet Mooselips and Hangin' In in person last summer up north on Moose's Island and it was an experience I will never forget and plan to repeat often, I hope to meet more of you in person as this journey continues.

With all it's sorrow and pain, I would not change one moment of my life, because it all brought me here and to a spiritual place that I would never have found had I not been led to this path. I am grateful each day for the life I have found, the life of peace and happiness God wants me to enjoy. And I'm grateful to share it with each of you.

Hugs and Love
Old 03-25-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

ann!!
thank u so much!! u made my day today when i saw this song!!
GOD bless u for everything thank u again
Old 03-25-2007, 10:36 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

((((Ann))))
Thank you.
For Everything.