News

Old 02-24-2003, 04:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

News

Hi everyone, I haven't been in here a while so I thought I come back and give you all some updates to what is going on in my life. As you know I detachted from my bf because he started to treat me very badly, especially when he was drinking. I am pregnant. I found out last week that i am expecting twins!!! I am so happy about that and a little scared to. I have done well not calling him or getting in touch with him and have started to feel so much better. Than one day here he calls....he was drunk! he called, left me a message at 4 A.M. to inform me that he had a new gf and that I should move closer to him so that he can see his babies when they born. We have been apart only a short time and already he jumped into a new relationship, well we all know what kind of relationship that is, it is called rebound! He is in denial still so instead of dealing with his dysfunctional behaviors and problems he jumps into the next relationship. I am ok with that part, the new gf. It will be her problem now. He called me again the next day, he was super nice and sweet. I fell for it dump me! I listened to what he had to say. How he wants to be a part of our babies life. He said he wanted to see me, I said no! He said he did not have a new gf, that he just said that to me to get my attention so I would call him back. GET MY ATTENTION? Right! Well he got my attention alright, I called him yesterday and told him to never call me, write to me or get in touch with me in any shape or form. He lied to me.and he is manipulating me. I know this. I have felt so good being away from all this drama. Taking care of me and my babies. I do have love in my heart for him. I realize that perhaps he does not want to hurt me. I also realize that I can't be with him if he does not want t help himself. What kind of example would I be for my two babies. Staying away is hard. One day at a time is all I can say, it works. Staying in AlAnon works. I do not ever want my children around such a chaos, they deserve and healthy secure life and home. Sighs..............it is so sad that he is missing out on such a beautiful thing.
Old 02-24-2003, 04:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations on the twins!

Now is the time to take care of yourself. Or should I say "yourselves" since there are three of you sharing the same body at the moment. You sound like you have a great attitude about dealing with your situation. You are putting "first things first", which is now your health and the health of your unborn children. In my opinion, it's not easy to go it alone. But it's a lot better to go it alone and feel good about your life than to stay with someone who makes you feel rotten all the time. God bless and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Peace,
Gabe
Old 02-24-2003, 05:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

thanks gabe

thank you gabe for your kind words. You are right. I know I am doing the right things and yes it does hurt and yes it is the hardest thing I ever had to do. Much love to you!
Old 02-24-2003, 05:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Pretty Woman

I also want to congratulate you on the babies and also for the way you handled this tough situation.

The more you focus on you, and look after you, the happier you will be. You have as bright a future as you could dream for, just waiting for you out there. You do not have to remain in the darkness anymore.

Big hugs and prayers for you and babies.
Old 02-24-2003, 11:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi prettywoman!

You are one strong lady!! You have been blessed with two miracles.How exciting!Just continue to focus on yourself and those beautiful babies.

I am praying DOUBLE, or should I say TRIPLE for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care,
matters
Old 02-25-2003, 04:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You are focusing on the right things and doing a great job at it I might add. How wonderful to have twins on the way to share your life with. You will love it.

Your right in keeping them out of the chaos that you had been dealing with. No one (including yourself) needs to have dark cloud hanging over them.

Stay strong and keep focusing on those babies and yourself. They will soon be keeping you so busy you'll have little time to worry yourself with anything else. They are truely a blessing!
Old 02-26-2003, 12:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Paused

Pretty woman,

Congratulations!! Wow, twins.

I can already tell that you really have your head on straight, because you KNOW that you must prepare the way for caring for your babies, and this means protecting them! It sounds like you are going to not only take good care of yourself, but these little miracles, and that's definitely something to smile about.

Big hugs to you,
kate