my update...

Old 07-12-2006, 04:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sunshine003,

Hi. I'm new here. I don't kow your situation, but I am sorry to hear that you are faced with a custody battle. Life is difficult enough.
Perhaps your husband really does want custody of daughter? Or wants to be able to see her in the future? If you are moving far away, he's probably scared of not seeing her again?
On another note, I've heard do not leave the marital home until some sort of temp custody is in place. It protects both parties.
If you do leave, he can say you abandoned him and took the daughter too. Also, you could have to bear the travel expenses for any visitation with daughter -since you would be the moving party.
He may not be stalling on purpose. Maybe he's making sure he can still see daughter once you leave?
Old 07-12-2006, 04:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

mk- It must appear that many of us are being overly harsh and judgemental toward Sunshine's husband. If you go back and read some of her previous posts and get an idea of her story and how she got where she is now, you will understand.

L
Old 07-12-2006, 04:40 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

hi mk, glad you found us and nice to meet you. I wish it "could be" any of the stuff you suggest but nope, it isn't that he's afraid he'd never see her. I'm sure he would be sad at my moving away with her, I can understand that BUT, ugh, nevermind, LOL.....stick around and hope you grow to love it!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:42 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

lateeda, you beat me, LOL.

Thanks everyone for all the support. You all suspected long ago that it would get ugly, I just didn't think this. I know you are all right, we shouldn't be under the same roof. I feel the life being sucked out of me each time I see him or hear his car. I do need my own space.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:55 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Thank you all for your input and information. Hey L, I went out and bought that book you were speaking of today. Once the kiddies are asleep... I can finally hear myself think and get some reading done.

Where do all the beginning posts start anyways? I'm lost in this. I got here at the wrong time. I don't have experience.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:00 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

If you click on someone's screen name, it will take you to their profile. From there you have choices to see all the posts by that person, or all the threads started by that person. You can do the same thing with your own profile if you ever want to go back and see what you were thinking at a particular time. (Something I do now and then)

Good luck on getting some quiet time to read. I know how that is!

L
Old 07-12-2006, 06:34 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

((Hugs)) sunshine. I'm so sorry. What an... jerk. (I'm working on not cursing).

I really am sorry. I think you're smart with the PI and who knows, maybe somehow in the course of htings, you can find a way to use his email?--probably not, but you can fantasize right? haha. Does he troll on myspace? *shrugs* just a thought.

If you do move to another house with daughter in question, will he claim you kidnapped her? Guess that's where the temp custody comes in. Either way you cut it, it sucks. Sorry, honey.

And for what it's worth, I too understand the not posting for not wanting to spew black rage across the forum. But I keep telling myself, this is one of the reasons it's here--a safe place to vent. *I'm also working on taking my own advice*.

Remember we're all here for you. And like another poster said, keep your eye on the future and keep ignoring him. I wish there was something more I could do. Will keep you in my prayers.
Hugs,
Fa
Old 07-12-2006, 08:06 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

*I'm also working on taking my own advice*.
Easier said than done, isn't it. Before responding to a post I ask myself if I have done what I'm telling someone else. And if the answer is NO, I won't post.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:26 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Easier said than done, isn't it. Before responding to a post I ask myself if I have done what I'm telling someone else. And if the answer is NO, I won't post.
Thanks, Gelfling, very wise.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

sunshine, so glad to see you back. You know I would rather read your rage, etc. rather than wonder what happened. No advise. ((hugs))
Hope you keep us posted even if just a Hi!
Old 07-13-2006, 08:56 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

thanks everyone.

furtheralong, thank you for your understanding and support. I'm trying not to cuss myself, LOL but I slip in my mind constantly when I think about him. Perhaps I could sneak and get those e mails, LOL. You never know, sometimes things happen and opportunitys arise, hee hee.

gelfing, you are very wise and it's great advice.

Clancy, you are so kind to me. I've come outta my funk and will post/bitch away, LOL.