Sad

Old 02-10-2006, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sad

Hi Everyone,

Went to a funeral yesterday of a 14 year old boy who died in a car accident Monday Night.

Very sad, it makes one see how fragile life is. Your life gone in an instant and the ones who are left behind their lives are changed forever.

We never get over it, we learn to live with it.

Ngaire
Old 02-10-2006, 07:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
How Important Is It?

A young life ended is very tragic. It makes you stop and think about what is really important.
Old 02-10-2006, 08:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

Very sad. Life is so short and so precious.
Old 02-10-2006, 01:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That is very sad. That is why we should try to appreicate each other each day b/c who knows what will happen tomorrow. We just never know. Be blessed with what we have each day.
Old 02-11-2006, 05:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yes, in an instant, a "New York minute" everything can change. My aunt, uncle, and cousin lost their son/brother about...wow it's been 8-9 years now ago. That is hard to believe really. None of them knew that would be the last time they saw eachother. When we went up for the funeral, and walked into his room, the imprints were still there from where he'd slept and woken up that day it all happened.

My aunt and uncle and cousin are getting along seeming ok now, but it's true something like that, no I don't think that goes away, life just goes on no choice if you choose to stay living there it is, life, still there. I never want to know what it feels like, what they've been through. I am really glad there are support groups out there for the people that have been through what they have. Out of a tragedy I forget who it was but I read about these parents who lost a child in an accident, they started a support group and now it's nation wide.

Just like AA and Alanon some person had an idea and it turned into two people working on an idea and so on and so on. Same with this board one day it was a thought, then an action then a masterpiece. It's all the power of love being drummed up through all this connection of people. I'm getting off track.

I hope you feel better soon, it is a horrible jolt, that.

love Cloudy
Old 02-11-2006, 11:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yes this changes familys forever. I lost my son 2 and 1/2 to a drunk driver and no one in my family gets along any more. I moved out of state Oregon and have never looked back. Can't explain why this tears familys apart but it does. The judge wasn't very hard on the drunk driver at all. She acted like I could find another fertile woman and start over. It is not always that easy. Oregon SUCKS!!!
Old 02-11-2006, 11:18 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

How awful....I am so sorry for the family.....prayers here....